Lyre logo wanted

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by alanl58, Jan 26, 2007.

1. alanl58

alanl58 Member

Can anyone help me locate a royalty-free graphic image of a "lyre with wreath" that I can use to engrave on a Band trophy?

Or maybe your band use another common symbol such as a treble clef or key? Any ideas tMpers?

alanl58

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    lyre
    ideas
    band
  3. CLAIRE SPONG

CLAIRE SPONG Member

I think I have a lyre, will have to check the PC at home.
    I work in CAD (computer aided design) and have designed our junior band logos using that so if you can supply something similar to what you want I could maybe draw it out for you?

4. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

I got a friend to do all of our logos, she is so kind she did them all for free :clap:

she is very good at it and I am hoping to put them on to our website

5. Alan MacRae

Alan MacRae Member

[​IMG]

Not very hi-res, but is this the sort of image? Something I was working on for an opera night... it's my work, feel free to use it if you want

6. alanl58

alanl58 Member

Thanks everyone.

Yes Alan, that is the sort of thing, but I really wanted a lyre with a laurel wreath rather than a rose; but an excellent design never the less, keep up the good work.

Anyone else able to help?

Alanl58

7. mac27

mac27 New Member

Is this what you need Alanl58? I did this kinda fast. So if you want it cleaned up some more just let me know. Anyone on here can use this for whatever they want FREE. Just so everyone knows someone from this forum had mentioned to me that someone needed help with a design so here is my help. :D

Attached Files:

8. alanl58

alanl58 Member

Thanks Mac, "That will do nicely" as they say.

I knew I could count on tMpers help' much appreciated!

AlanL58

9. mac27

mac27 New Member

Your very welcome. Glad to help out.