Lucy Long - Euph Solo

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by aimee_euph, Mar 31, 2003.

1. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

As Solo Euph., my music teacher has asked me to do a solo with our youth band, and the piece we chose was 'Lucy Long'.
    Nobody i know had heard of it as a brass band arrangment, and i was just wondering if anyone on here has.
    Lynda said the publishers she asked didn't do it, but i was wondering if anyone has the music and where i can get hold of it etc.

aimee x
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

According to my index it was recorded by the BNFL band on the cd "By Request". I shall have a look when I get home and see if the arranger/publisher is listed, and post again in the morning.
  3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

4. PeterBale

5. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

its written for trom. but it should be suitable!

thanks mate, much appreciated!
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

are you at St. Helens youth then..??
  7. HBB

HBB Active Member

Speaking of long deliveries, I ordered "Sylvia" by Roy Newsome last saturday (22nd March) and It still hasn't arrived --- I think that Justmusicuk are trying to beat Grimethorpes record :D
  8. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

yeah, she's my sis. but i'm too old to be in it anymore :(

although I've been down to besses, lynda tried to get me to go last week, but had a little trouble since she asked me on friday... oh well, she didn't know I was back from uni.
  9. PeterBale

10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

oh yeah I think I recognise you now.. I remember you coming down once before.
  11. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

I am yes, Solo Euph.