Lucky Pants...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, May 2, 2004.

Do you own lucky pants?

1. Yes

2. No

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I was just thinking about my unlucky pants and was wondering if anyone else has lucky or unlucky items of clothing?
  2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Cant say that I do... no
  3. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

to be
  4. robbie

robbie Member

has 2 be said... i dont either
  5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I'm very surprised...I thought someone would!
    I have unlucky and lucky pants (although the lucky pants are actually just a postcard of some pants...but works wonders)
  6. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

As an aside, what does everyone mean when they say pants? To me pants are trousers, but to many they are underwear. Guess it's just the area you're from, but to me why would they be called underpants if they didn't go under your pants? :?
  7. Lisa

Lisa Member

Hmm..think it must be a Northern thing! I have a friend from Newcastle who calls trousers pants!! :? It's very confusing! Pants are underwear!

(And no, I don't have a lucky or unlucky pair either)
  8. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

I have a lucky grey top....
  9. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

I'm sure Monsewer Chunky will post on this subject very soon.
    Rumour has it that he wears the same pair of skiddies everytime Norwich play, and will continue to do so until they lose!
    For the record, Norwich have won their last 7 games and have two more left to play.
  10. Trigger

Trigger Member

That's ok Big Twigge, I do!! Well, I did have some, but looking back now and knowing what I know now- they would probably have to be the most unlucky pants ever!!! :lol:
  11. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

i actually have two pairs of lucky pants!! :D

how sad am i ?! :?
  12. I don't have any lucky item of clothing, although sometimes I wish I did. 'Tis an excuse to go shopping tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. six pints

six pints Active Member

nope, im lucky all the time!
  14. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

So, how often do you go out wearing a postcard?
  15. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

whenever she does her postman routine at spearmint rhino :wink:
  16. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Well Mr JS, I didn't mean lucky like that necessarily!
    My postcard ones are for things such as exams and contests etc (they were originally given to me by Beth for my GCSE's all those years ago you see)....and then I have other lucky pants for varying occasions!
  17. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

i don't have anything really, just a lucky instrument i play!
  18. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Oh aye!!!! I got lucky pants! ...... and lucky socks ........ and a lucky duck! Oh I just anounce everything lucky!!!!!
  19. ben.gernon

ben.gernon Member

I have lucky things...really strange idea. When i'm walking to school, if when i come to cross the road there are no cars coming in either direction it will be a really good day! If there's loads of cars going in both directions it will be a bad day, but only if the number is unequal! So, if there's 5 cars coming from the right and only 3 cars coming from the left, it won't be a good day! But if there's 5 cars coming from both sides it will just be as good as if there were no cars when i wanted to cross!

Strange! Don't even attempt to understand it! You all probably think i'm a freak now!!!!! :D
  20. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

no lucky pants no.........i do own a lucky nail varnish..... everytie i paint my nails with it, i do really well, and so does the band generally. however it is an extremely bright lurid pink, so it is confined to my toenails only..... hasnt let me down so far