Love more than...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Well Worth It, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

If you are bewildered by the level of anti-footy lady-propaganda on here, I'm giving you the opportunity to tell the non-believing world what they are missing.
    Please start your sentence with "I love football more than...."
    Use your imagination.
    Like so:

I love football more than....getting outside a shop and realising that the girl has given you far too much change and deciding you're going to keep schtumm.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    football
    root canal surgey
    lie
    Puss
    canal surgey
  3. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

I love football more than... waking up at 7 am, then realising it's a sunday.

4. rutty

rutty Active Member

I love football more than... not having to recycle underpants after finding a clean pair of scuds hiding under your socks.

5. Ste69

Ste69 Member

I love football more than......finding a screwed up fiver in the bottom of your pocket just when you think you're skint :lol:

6. Well Worth It

Just what I was after.... :lol: :lol:

I love football more than....when you've been checking a girl across the room for ages and she finally looks up and smiles at you.

7. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I love football more than...realising there's a spare just within reach after you've noticed with some panic that the bog roll has been finished by someone else.

8. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

...more than seeing two taxis in a pile-up.

D

9. Ste69

Ste69 Member

I love football more than...seeing the guy who cut you up 2 miles back and was driving like a k*ob pulled over and getting booked for speeding!! :twisted:

10. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

I love football more than..........school reunions. There, I DO have some appreciation for it!

11. 2nd man down

I love football more than...watching a traffic wardens car getting towed!!! :twisted: :twisted:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    football
    root canal surgey
    lie
    Puss
    canal surgey
  13. Well Worth It

I love football more than....seeing Leeds in the 1st Division.

14. 2nd man down

I thought about putting that one but decided I much prefer seeing Leeds in the 1st!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

15. ScrapingtheBottom

Ixnay, it's the championship now.

I love football more than... finding a pack of choccie biccies at the back of cupboard when you thought you'd run out of food.

16. Well Worth It

I love football more than....when there's nothing on TV (usually in between matches) and you realise that your favourite DVD is already in the player.

17. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

I love football more than........ giving detentions that last until a minute after the bus has left :twisted: :twisted:

18. ScrapingtheBottom

Bad.

19. Well Worth It

Savage, but very funny. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I love football more than....knowing this is my last post before finishing work for the day, going home, getting some tins and settling down to wait for the football.

C'MON ENGLAND.
    Failure is NOT an option.

20. Nat

Nat Member

i love football more than.........lokking fabulous on a night out and bumping into old school people who used to bully you for bieng a big girl- and they have put on like 4 stone!!!!!

21. rutty

rutty Active Member

I love football more than.... the relief experienced after eventually having a wee subsequent to a long journey home after a night in the pub. 8)

22. Heppy

Heppy Member

I love football more than.... listening to Well Worth It's sight reading rendition of Sweet Georgia Brown.

WWI what can I say? Sheer class!