Lots of band music on ebay

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bryan_sop, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

I'm having a clear-out of all the doubled sets of music we have in our band library. Lots of it is what we've inherited when bands have folded or a set's been missing and replaced with a new one.

Click here to see what's up so far, I'm doing it a filing cabinet at a time so when I do the next one, I'll let you all know!

2. Ipswich trom

Ipswich trom Member

You have your first bid!

3. jonesbp

jonesbp Member

Why? it is always so useful to have a second set of music in the band library. What happens if you lose a part at the next concert? You'll have to buy another new set, and it'll cost a lot more than the set you sold on ebay.

4. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

Yes it is useful to have a spare set, but it's also a waste of storage space, and it can help bands expand their libraries and get new bands off the ground. I've made sure we have complete sets of what we're selling in the library. Also, we need to raise funds for getting up to Harrogate, Every little helps, as they say!

Just added some more pieces. I'm quite surprised how many bids we're getting so early on!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  5. jonesbp

jonesbp Member

yeah, i've bid on them all. "mr-b-jones". thats me

6. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

7. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

Just listed 15 more

Won't be listing any more for a while now, that's as far as I've got into sorting the library so far, it's quite a job!!

The first ones I listed finish in less than a day, getting better prices for some than I expected!

8. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

9. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

Just listed 6 more, may be 1 more lot, depending what I find in W-Z in the library and definately have some christmas music, which I'll list later in the year