LOSTOCK HALL MEMORIAL BAND Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by wagger-g, Nov 25, 2012.

1. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

This friendly :D and ambitious band based just outside of Preston has an opportunity for cornet and trombone players to join us in time for the spring contest season. The precise position in the band depends on ability so don't hesitate if you think you could make a contribution. Send me a PM or call our secretary Martin on 07768 856790 or email martwalker@hotmail.co.uk

We are also looking to extend our percussion section for the Area contest so again just get in touch.

:hi

Graham

2. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Line up a New Year treat

Why not give yourself a New Year treat by joining this friendly :D and ambitious band based just outside of Preston. We have vacancies for cornet and trombone players to join us in time for the spring contest season. The precise seat in the band depends on ability so get in touch and we'll sort out the role where you can have the most fun and make the contribution we need. Send me a PM in confidence or call our secretary Martin on 07768 856790 or email martwalker@hotmail.co.uk

We are also looking to extend our percussion section for the Area contest so again just get in touch.

Graham

3. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Building the foundation

Building on our respectable 6th place in the Regional :clap: we are looking to recruit a Bass player (EEb or BBb) to help us continue the band's progress. We would be interested to hear from experienced players or players with enthusiasm and potential.

We are a friendly
    :D and ambitious band based just outside of Preston. Send me a PM in confidence or call our secretary Martin on 07768 856790 or email martwalker@hotmail.co.uk

Other players will also be made welcome so get in touch

Graham

4. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Why not slide into this!

The Lostock Hall Memorial Band has a vacancy for an enthusiastic trombone player (tenor or bass) to join our happy and ever optimistic band.

We are a friendly
    :D and ambitious group based just outside of Preston. Send me a PM in confidence or call our secretary Martin on 07768 856790 or email martwalker@hotmail.co.uk

Other players will also be made welcome so get in touch

Graham

5. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

The Lostock Hall Memorial Band has a vacancy for a cornet, trombone and Bass player to join our happy and ever enthusiastic band.

We are a friendly
    :D and ambitious group with our own bandroom situated between Preston and Leyland. We also have a thriving junior section. Send me a PM in confidence or call our secretary Martin on 07768 856790 or email martwalker@hotmail.co.uk

Other players will always be made welcome so get in touch

Graham