Lost for Words! Utterly Speechless!

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Di, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Di

Di Active Member

Ladles and Jellyspoons.

Right, I thought I’d post in here, since this is where I live. As you know, I’m not one for saying a lot, no really, I’m not. No honest! Seriously, I don’t. I’m such a quiet little thing. I mean, have you ever known me speak in full sentances when I can say what I want to say in just a couple of words, have you, have you? Na ha, not me, now way, no how. You won’t catch me beating around the bush. Nope, you’re looking at the wrong person if you want a lengthy speech. You know, the thank you’s to all those who made all those threads where you can keep posting again and again without really saying anything at all, and all the people who create all those lovely little games, the ones which give one lots to think about on those long lonely days like charades. See, in charades, you can only mime you know, you don’t have to talk in there at all. No, that’s right, no talking, that’s why I get on so well in there, cus you don’t have to talk, cus I don’t do that, you know, that chatting stuff, its just not me. Did I mention that the party is back on, so as long as you bring lots of goodies, like choccies and cakes , and dressing up outfits and bouncy castles, anything to make a party go with a bang, and i suppose for those who need it, the beer and such, anyone's welcome. Oh, by the way, did I mention what this was all about? What with being so quiet an’ all, I’ve probably not mentioned it. Its just that somewhere along the line, I’ve managed to put a few things in writing, you know, with not saying much, but all in all, let me see now, I’ve written things to the total of

Thats three thousand plus one thousand or two thousand plus two thousand or one thousand five hundred plus two thousand five hundred for those who are not too sure. :biggrin:
    :bounce:woo:bounce:metal::bounce:guiness:bounce​

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    thing
    Words
    one
    talking
    ones
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:lol: :D Congrats! Very impressive...

Here's to the next 4000 tunes/person before tellings/words and totally random posts! :cool: :-D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

4. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

:woo

Congratulations!
    Nice speech by the way :tup
    I'll have a beer in your honour... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:guiness

5. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

well done!! im not even half way there yet!!

6. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Did you say something mumsie, your normaly so quiet!!!!

congrats on the 4000, keep up the good work and youll be beating Mr Bale.
    keep up the erm high quality post that we are used to!:biggrin:

7. six pints

six pints Active Member

cingrats dinie!!

can i join in?! i was tricked into my 1000th tonight by ^^^^^!!!

8. Di

Di Active Member

Cheers. :p

Its an open door, as long as you're bringing goodies. :-D ;)

Tricked? :shock: What awful sort of person would do a thing like that? :shock: :rolleyes:

9. six pints

six pints Active Member

hmm, i wonder who that was..... ;)

alright, ill bring some beer. altho cant really drink, i have tonsilitus :(

10. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Congrats Dinie :clap: well done on your 4000th post...

I'll bring the chocolates left over from tMP's advent calender :D

11. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Glad you reached your 4000 before we finally decided about removing the association threads from the total ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    thing
    Words
    one
    talking
    ones
  13. Di

Di Active Member

:wow No … n..no ….. no.. y..you couldn’t, y..you woulnd’t.:shock: D..don’t even j..joke about it.:ranting2: T..that’s not *twitch* f..funny. Y..you wouln’t *jerk .. twitch* d..dare*. T..that’s not even s..something *twitch… jerk.. hyperventilate* t..that bears t..thinking about. I think I’m gonna f..f..fai *thud * .

* Besides, it'd hurt you nearly as much as it'd hurt me * ;)

14. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I am in awe. It was not that long ago (Maybe a month?) that you were celebrating 2000th post.

Maybe we should change that sweepstakes to who will reach 10,000 posts first Dinie or Peter Bale. PeterBale better watch out. (Oh and if you remove the association threads (and moderators forums) away from Peter he might havbe less than Dinie right now ;) )

15. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

So judging by doing 9.85 posts per day, it'll be around 100 days before you post another 1000 Dinie! ;)
    Congrats Dinie!

16. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

rock on! nice one...*cough* BOC*/cough*

17. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Your zimmer is in the post, as a 4000 post person you are also entitled to a bus pass and free dentures :)

:metal:​

:clap: :clap: ​
    :clap: :clap: :clap: ​
    :clap: :clap: ​

:metal:​

Well Done Mumsie!!!!!

18. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

But you forget she was only at about 3 posts per day a month ago. That means that in the past few weeks she has not only averaged at least 10 posts a day, but had enough posts to raise here old average by 7 posts per day. Somebody with a maths degree could explain this better than me ;)

19. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

she got from 3000 to 4000 in 16 days, that's 62.5 posts per day :shock::shock::shock::shock::p:biggrin:

20. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Way to go Mom, I bow to your superior postiness! :-D

BOC!!!!

21. HBB

HBB Active Member

Shame it's even more junk than i write though... :rolleyes::D

22. six pints

six pints Active Member

from him with the last post in the last 16 threads on here?!