Looking to upgrade my iPhone 3G.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Adamskied, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Adamskied

Adamskied Member

Hi guys and gals.

Please help.

Gonna upgrade my iPhone 3G, but am torn
    between the iPhone 4 and the Samsung Galaxy S2.

I just can't choose which one to get so some help is needed
    to make my mind up.

Thanks.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    iPhone 3G
    iPhone 4
    Gonna
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    iPhone
  3. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Stick with the iPhone but wait a few weeks. Rumour has it that Apple will introduce a new model before year end.

The galaxy is nice but you will find that there are things you take for granted on the iPhone that it can't do or that it does slightly differently.

4. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

Seen on tv re 3g, about their network saying how much it has improved! Saw the map the areas that are ok for signal, has not much improved!

5. Leyfy

Leyfy Active Member

Are you talking about the network 3, or 3G, because they are totally separate things.... 3G is what phones use to access the internet, and '3' are a network, so called because they first used 3G, I think? I have been on 3 for about 6 years, and I've never had problems with the signal.

I think I am right in saying that the 3G iPhone was the first one that can access the 3G network, not the '3' network. If that makes sense?! :)

6. Eb Ben

Eb Ben New Member

I (mrs. eb Ben) have a galaxy S and eb Ben has an Iphone. we both love our own, but my screen is significantly better than his. depends what you want, there is no way either of us would ever swap!

7. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

Methinks me waqs rather confused there Lefy!! Thank you!! :oops:

8. Leyfy

Leyfy Active Member

No probs :)

9. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Member

stick out and wait for the HTC Ruby to be release, its an upgraded Sensation with a better graphics chip and a fast 1.5GHz dual core cpu