looking for the whereabouts of the following people...

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by sparkling_quavers, Jul 23, 2005.

1. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I am looking to contact the following people who conducted our band at one time or another. I have been working on updating some of the sections on our website. If anyone has information about where they are playing/conducting now please post here so I can get in contact with them. Please don't post personal contacts on tMP - send them by PM, cheers :tup

Joe Woodward 1967 - 1969

Paul Crashley 1969 - 1981

Stanley Thomas 1981-1984

Geoff Williams 1994 - 1995

Mike Cotter 1995

Martin Obermuller 1995 - 1999

Selmer Simonsen 1999 - 2000

Christian Tenfiord 2000 - 2001

Stuart Barton 2001
  2. Heather

Heather Member

Martin Obermuller conducts Moston and Beswick and Stuart Barton conducts Trinity Girls.
    I can get you a phone number for Stuart if you still need one. PM me if you do.
  3. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

thanks Heather I should be able to contact them through their band's websites - I will shout if I can't! cheers :cool:
  4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Selmer Simonsen currently plays 2nd Cornet for YBS.
  5. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Geoff Williams conducts the Greater Manchester Police wind band and Plays Trumpet in the GMP Big Band, I can get his number off people at Golborne if you like.
  6. euphiwoo

euphiwoo Member

Martin obermuller has left moston and beswick!! they've got a new conductor now who's name escapes me at the mo. He used to be flugel for brighouse tho me thinks. not sure where martin obermuller has gone to tho
  7. Borfeo

Borfeo Member

I'm sure that Christian Tejnfjord was conducting Oslofjord Brass in Norway, you might get contact detaisl through their website!
  8. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Martin Obermullers one of the house staff at NYBB, not sure if it's the same guy, but there's definatley a guy who goes by the name of Martin Obermuller
  9. Mike Rowley

Mike Rowley Member

I suggest you have a chat with me, as I can probably supply you with the info you are looking for.
  10. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Is Steve Rodgers there.
  11. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

it's the same guy yes!
  12. euphiwoo

euphiwoo Member

that's the guy, cheers for that!!!
  13. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I have Martin Obermuller's email address if you want it Rachel.

I used to teach Stuart Barton. Lovely lad and he's grown into an excellent conductor. If only they were all so good.:dunno :pig
  14. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

Selmer is also the resident (when he's in norway) conductor of Stavanger