Looking for tenor horn!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by CRIMSONDRAGON, Jan 25, 2011.

I am looking for a second hand tenor horn in mint condition if possible. Ideally i would like to have a York Preference or even a Besson Prestige! with sensible price tags!!
    If anyone is considering selling one or knows anyone selling one can you please let me know as it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to get one asap. I am wiling to pay for carriage to Northern Ireland so this shouldn't be a concern!.
    Hope someone can help!
    many thanks
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

not much on ebay at the moment. I suggest you register with ebay if not already and do a search for tenor horn. If you save the search they email notifications of items that are listed as they are listed. I have seen some real bargains in the past. I bought my sousaphone off ebay from the US and have had no trouble. hope that's helpful.
  3. Would you consider a Sovereign?
  4. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

We have a new ex demo in stock of our Eastman range Eb Tenor horns complete with trigger available on special offer!
    RRP £895 January sale £695 but as an ex demo £495 plus carriage
    Brass laquer finish

Take a look www.eastmanuk.co.uk
  5. foxyflug

foxyflug Member

You just missed out on a mint condition York Tenor Horn with Glyn Williams Musical Instruments......it was advertised on 4br but was sold at Butlins this last weekend.

However........Glyn does have a brand new York Preference Tenor Horn in stock with a great price ticket that reflects York having gone out of business recently.

Give him a call on 07976 628956 or email info@glynwilliamsmusicalinstruments.com

6. worzel

worzel Member

:tongue: I hope the instrument quality is more Excellent! than the website's grammar.
  7. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

Worzel what's your problem?
  8. towse1972

towse1972 Active Member

I'm no genius but i'm pretty sure that he means the grammar on your website is poor.
  9. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Member

oh can't please everyone I will have to check it through with developer