Looking for people in Wicken Brass Band

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by TraceyN, Feb 2, 2009.

1. TraceyN

TraceyN New Member

Evening, i am looking at coming to have a go with Wicken Brass Band but i would like to know when they practice.

My Name is Tracey Needham, i used to play Solo Euph for my Old Band The Melton Band (Leicestershire) they are 4th Section.

I would love to hear from you if there is anyone from the band on here
    :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    go
    band
    My Name
    anyone
    Old Band The Melton Band
  3. rachelbaritone

rachelbaritone New Member

May seem a ridiculous question but have you tried finding out about Chatteris, March or Manea Band? I know Manea is still going and that's only 6 miles from you. Not sure about Chatteris or March as it's a long time since I lived there. Happy banding x

4. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Is this what you're looking for?

5. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

I've just tried to PM the original poster but hr inbox is full........

6. TraceyN

TraceyN New Member

i have now emptyed my mail box

7. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

A few months ago, you posted a thread asking about bands in your area. I suggested Chatteris, Manea and March. No luck with them? I'm surprised, as I know Manea to be a very friendly and welcoming bunch.

8. TraceyN

TraceyN New Member

I could not find anyone to contact there. I went to Wicken Band Wednesday nightband i'm on 1st Baritone. Will see how it goes there

9. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

Try www.maneaband.co.uk

I've just looked and seen that Peter Cain, MD for about 10-12 year has passed away. Very sad, as he was a jolly nice chap and worked very hard for the band.