Looking for Music......

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Anno Draconis, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

I'm trying to track down a cornet duet by Reginald Heath called Pastorale and Allegro for one of our front row, who has played it before eons ago but can't remember where and only has the duet part. Does anyone know if it's still available? It was published by R Smith in 1974. Failing that does anyone have a set we can borrow for a blow through.

Please help, because the guy in question has seriously suggested that I try to reconstruct the band parts from the cues on his duet part, which is a task that I don't even want to think about :eek: :eek: :eek: . (apart from being somewhat against the law!)

2. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

It's not listed on R Smith and Co's catalogue, but that doesn't mean it is not available as a de-listed item. I would be happy to investigate if you would like me to.

Cheers

Dave

3. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Hi Dave

Yes please, if it's available we'll buy a set. Anything to avoid "reconstructing" it!
    Thanks for your help :clap: :D

Andy

4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Hi Andy,

This piece is available - it costs £19.95, and you'll get a 10% discount on this from Aldbrickham Music. If you pm me with your address I'll order it for you.

Cheers

Dave