Looking for extra rehearsals end of May/early June

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Di B, May 24, 2004.

1. Di B

Di B Member

All,

Our band is having a break for a couple of weeks and in this time I would like to keep my lip in (especially with the finals date getting closer! :wink: )

Is there any band in the Midlands who could use an extra bum on a seat for a practice? If so, please reply or PM me.

I have already arranged to go to a couple of bands but I thought I would see if anyone needed any holiday cover at rehearsals on here as well!

I live in Derby and do have a car. I'm looking to travel no more than 25 miles each way really and would like a band who would direct me to a bar after practice! I play euphonium but am happy on a euph or bari seat and am happy to go to any section band (although not on solo euph above 2nd unless you want a laugh!)

Cheers

PS. In case there are any whispers, all I am looking for is a short term resting place - my home is at Matlock! :lol:

2. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

We always welcome players wanting to have a blow at bestwood, if you're interested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice