Looking for Carnaval Book by Marsalis/Hunsberger

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by brownrob, Feb 22, 2007.

1. brownrob

brownrob Member

Have the CD and was listening to Variations on a Neapolitan theme last night, and decided to buy the book... but... its not on ebay or Amazon, but it is on US amazon yet they want to charge me $35 to post it to UK!

So Im wondering if anyone here has a copy of the Book plus piano accompaniment, or know of where I can get one, then that would be great!

Please PM or whatever, and any help would be great!
  2. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

Where are you located?
  3. brownrob

brownrob Member

Im in Northern Ireland, USD$35 was the cheapest postage, which was surface mail too, I wouldnt mind paying that postage if it was airmail, then again, I dont know USPS costs :p
  4. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

The reason for my question was, there's a free delivery offering on Amazon, but one of the qualifications is delivery in the U.S. Perhaps one of our U.S. contributors might be able to give you an idea of the "real" cost of postage, and you could have it delivered in the U.S. for free and then forwarded at a more affordable cost.

I'm going to Atlanta the 14th and 15th of March and might be able to bring it back to Canada and mail it from here. How urgent?
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  5. trumpetplayer

trumpetplayer New Member

I am using a library copy from the RNCM at the moment but we have been told it is out of print by Forsthyes in Manchester.
  6. Texus

Texus Member

I have a copy of the book collecting dust - not sure about the solo part. Pm me if you are interested.
  7. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

I also have the book if you get stuck

PM me
  8. ScaryFlugel

ScaryFlugel Member

Hi, anyone still have this book available? It's out of print and I have been in touch with music shops around the place today and they all say "non". i'm after the solo part mainly but ideally the piano accompt too.
  9. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

Carnaval book available

I have the piano score available
    Feel free to contact me

10. ScaryFlugel

ScaryFlugel Member

hey brownrob - your pm space is full so i can't send any more messages! (mods: i'll delete this post once it's sorted)