Looking for a new opportunity ...

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Hollie-Mae Sutcliffe, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Cornet player looking for a new band in Manchester/Saddleworth area.

left school in June where I played principle for 2 years, played for almost 10 years at various levels most recently 2nd section, depped for various bands from Championship down to 4th section usually on Rep but not adverse to front row. Currently keeping my lip in on back row but am missing the challenge.

Looking for somewhere preferably on Rep but will consider front row - not interested in principle position due to upcoming college work and braces (not that I'd get offered one haha!!) obviously will consider back row 1st section and above.

Committed, hardworking but needs to be in the above area as I don't yet drive but might be able to travel within reason (Mums taxi and all that!!)

TIA :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Saddleworth
    Manchester
    Rep
    Championship
    section
  3. Hi Hollie,

You would be more than welcome to come to a rehearsal at Eccles Borough.

We rehearse Tuesday's & Thursdays at 8pm under Mareika Gray. (We are back after our summer break from next Tuesday, 23rd).

You can contact our band manager David via email bandmanager@ecclesboroughband.org if you need any more information.

Kind regards,

Graham

4. tat

tat Member

Whitworth are looking to add to the front row, just a couple of miles out of Rochdale
    Band will be away next week in Germany, they are also short for tonight's rehearsal if your available?
    Contact me, Dave on 07764744599

5. Mofman

Mofman Member

Would you consider Soprano? Tintwistle (1st Section) are after one.
    More than welcome to come down on cornet to meet us all and have a toot.

We're not far away. End of M67. Near Hattersley / Hyde / Woodley / Glossop.

My number is 07973562686 is you wish to discuss it further.

6. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Middleton are potentially looking for a couple of players after the retirements of NW banding legends Bob and Sylvia. I've sent you a message...