Looking for a new Mute ?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by shawneuph, Jan 6, 2009.

1. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

Looking for a new Mute ?
    Virtuosi retailer First Brass Limited, will have over 200 mutes with them at the Butlins championships taking place in Skegness on the 16th/17th/18th of January 2009. Included will be the full range of DENIS WICK mutes from piccolo trumpet through to BBb bass including metal straights/harmons/cups/practice as well as a selection of wooden mutes, all will be available at First Brass discounted internet prices. If you are looking for cheap bargain then they also have a limited number of factory seconds/ex-display mutes at up to 50% off.
    Alongside the Denis Wick range will be the full range of MIKE MCLEAN mutes, including special offers on the new Euphonium and Tuba practice mutes that can be stored in the bell of the instrument whilst the instrument is in its case. Mike will be available on the stand during the weekend to provide advice for bands and individual players wishing to discuss their specific requirements.
    You will find the First Brass trade stand situated in the Virtuosi Shopping Area alongside stands from retailer JP Music and manufacturer Virtuosi England

2. gaj

gaj New Member

Can anyone let me know where I can find a decent Very large Bass trom cup mute other than Denis wick or humes & berg and also without taking out a second mortage for a Jo Ral or Peter Gane!!

thanks
    g [​IMG]

3. Frontman

Frontman Member

I know this may sound stupid but I bought my bass trom mute off e-bay.

I paid £20 for a 2nd hand Jo Ral. (Which may I say is in excellent condition).

4. gaj

gaj New Member

Thanks I,ll keep my eye out

reg
    g