Looking for a change (NW Area)

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Brassminx, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Brassminx

Brassminx New Member

Played Flugel for the past 5 years in 2nd, 3rd and 4th sections previously to that I was a horn player for 20+ years and had experience in every section from Champ down.

Looking for a new challenge as my current band have become a bit 'stale' I'm committed, hard working and will travel within reason for the right band. Not too worried about the section but would really like a contesting band as I love the thrill of a good contest ... or is that a pint in the bar?!

Also have access to a Horn player (I married one!) and might also be able to coerce my kids into coming along for the right place. We're all experience and have played in various sections.

Thanks for looking :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Flugel
    Champ down.
    NW Area
    right band
    current band
  3. Dave Tattersall

Dave Tattersall New Member

Try Haslingden they are currently rebuilding the band but not sure what they need?

KitCat and Brassminx like this.
  4. Dave Tattersall

Haslingden contact is Phil Smith on 07787686226

KitCat and Brassminx like this.
  5. Dave Tattersall

If you fancied playing horn again Whitworth are still looking for one?

KitCat likes this.
  6. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

I bet you're ever so popular in your present "Stale" band now ! :confused::confused::confused:

7. Brassminx

Brassminx New Member

You'd be surprised how popular I actually am ... Perhaps instead of stale I should have put almost collapsed with few payers left? Would that have been better?!

8. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

That would of been a lot better If I was a member of said "collapsed band" . That would of made you sound a lot more like someone that wants to (and apparently already is) a team member. To be honest, I don't know you, but after reading your post i wouldn't touch you with a barge pole if i was a band looking for players after reading your post. But then again i do have old fashioned values.

9. KitCat

KitCat New Member

Hi there, ive private messaged you :)

10. Trumpetuk

Trumpetuk New Member

If you fancy a big change and play with a tribute band give us a call, Very prestigious gigs and well paid see www.sounds-tijuana.co.uk

11. Brassminx

Brassminx New Member

How exciting ... that would be a big change!! I'll check out the link :)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Flugel
    Champ down.
    NW Area
    right band
    current band
  13. Trumpetuk

Trumpetuk New Member

Hi Brassminx, Your Welcome :) Let me know - Steve

14. Mofman

Mofman Member

Tintwistle are after a Sop player or Cornet player.

We came 2nd recently at Hardraw Scar contest. Well supported concerts playing to packed audiences.