Looking for a band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Tom-King, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Tom-King

Tom-King Well-Known Member

Hi all.

Looking for a band within reasonable distance of tewkesbury (if lifts are available sometimes that would be helpful, since I dont drive and have to rely on mother otherwise).

Can play Sop, Bb cornet or flugel (prefer sop!) - might struggle to make more than 1 rehearsal each week (but being there atleast once a week shouldn't be a problem) but will try to wherever possible.

Tom

2. Geraint_MD

Geraint_MD New Member

Hi Tom,

My name is Geraint Barnes, I am the MD Of Thornbury Castle Band.

We are a band who are looking for players on Cornet, We are in the process on Registering as a 4th Section band and the Next 12 months are gonna be very Exciting.

I would love it if you would consider coming along to a rehersal tomorrow night if possible and Maybe see what you think.

We only reherse once a week and it would take you about 40 mins to travel to us from tewkesbury.

I can then enquire if anyone from the band comes from there as i travel from Cardiff.

If you can call me asap 07852194363
    or email me: geraint.barnes@gmail.com

Thanks

Geraint - MD

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  3. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

looking for aband

Hi , i know this young man, and he is is very good sop player and a true bandsperson, who ever gets him will be sure of commitment, he is also a very reliable bandsman:clap::clap: