Looking for a band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Tom-King, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Tom-King

Tom-King Well-Known Member

Hi all.

Looking for a band within reasonable distance of tewkesbury (if lifts are available sometimes that would be helpful, since I dont drive and have to rely on mother otherwise).

Can play Sop, Bb cornet or flugel (prefer sop!) - might struggle to make more than 1 rehearsal each week (but being there atleast once a week shouldn't be a problem) but will try to wherever possible.

Tom

2. Geraint_MD

Geraint_MD New Member

Hi Tom,

My name is Geraint Barnes, I am the MD Of Thornbury Castle Band.

We are a band who are looking for players on Cornet, We are in the process on Registering as a 4th Section band and the Next 12 months are gonna be very Exciting.

I would love it if you would consider coming along to a rehersal tomorrow night if possible and Maybe see what you think.

We only reherse once a week and it would take you about 40 mins to travel to us from tewkesbury.

I can then enquire if anyone from the band comes from there as i travel from Cardiff.

If you can call me asap 07852194363
    or email me: geraint.barnes@gmail.com

Thanks

Geraint - MD

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  3. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

looking for aband

Hi , i know this young man, and he is is very good sop player and a true bandsperson, who ever gets him will be sure of commitment, he is also a very reliable bandsman:clap::clap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice