Looking for a band in york

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by dentondiva, Sep 1, 2009.

1. dentondiva

dentondiva New Member

Hi
    I am looking for a band in york as i am moving to st Johns uni. I am currently playing bass trombone for a good 3rd section band but if the band is right then i would consider moving on to tenor trom or baritone. Thanks for your help :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    band
    york
    3rd section band
    uni
    st Johns
  3. tricky dicky

tricky dicky New Member

Just in case nobody from our band has contacted you, you would be made welcome at the York Railway institute Band. We already have two players who attend York St. John.
    For more info please contact me on 07739 071517.
    Thanks Richard

4. tuba90

tuba90 Member

hiya i play eb bass in york railway institute band --- i was in the same situation as you last as i moved to york st john to study and required a band. Railway fitted the bill perfectly they are a friendly band with a diverse range of player. i have enjoyed my first year playing in the band and i have really enjoyed it and been made really welcome by all the players and by the conductor. You would be welcome to attend rehersals and you would be made very welcome by all players.
    For further info please visit the band website. www.yrib.org.uk/. New players are always welcome!!!!

Matt Hoyle
    Eb bass

5. dentondiva

dentondiva New Member

thank you to evreyone who replied i have now found a band.thanks:tup