Look Around You

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Feb 28, 2005.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Anyone seen it? It's hysterical.
    Can get a little bit silly at times, but oh! that 1970s electro-moog-synth-muzak and the clunky graphics. I was utterly transported.
    Where are my tank-top and my Spangles, I'm off for a play on my space-hopper...
    BMB
    xx

2. six pints

six pints Active Member

did that at a band job last summer wearing a skirt..... i should learn to think

3. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

yeh i saw it, when it was that ladies birthday, and they brought herself from the future!!

its mad!!
    the veggie orchestra!!

funny stuff!!

kel x

4. NeilW

NeilW Member

There's a DVD available that's even better than the more recent programme.

(Don't know if its one of a series, or another one-off)

Neil.

5. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

It's been a great series, fav character so far is Synthesizer Patel and the episode with the robot plastic surgeon was class

6. bigcol

bigcol Member

It's one of them programmes where the idea of the programme is actually funnier than the programme itself. But yes there has been some class moments on it (Diarrehea Dan the Computer Game from last night). http://www.bbc.co.uk/lookaroundyou for more inspiration.

7. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

I feel gutted I missed it last night for the first time :( my week will not be the same now. Classic programme, love it! :biggrin:

8. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Lol i never knew about this until ^ texted me telling me the other week! Absolutely class!