Longeaton Silver

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by floral_dance, Sep 20, 2003.

1. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Sharon and her crew have come second, well done everyone at Long Eaton Silver
  2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Congratulations to Sharon and the Members of Long Eaton on a fantastic result from a number 1 draw.

3. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

mucho clappa clappa!
  4. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Many congratulations to Sharon and the band on the fantastic result. Hope the band celebrated well last night!! :D
  5. SammyT

SammyT Member

Boy - you bet we did :bounce :bounce :bounce :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness
    We had an xmas party :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    Some thick heads this morning - eeerrr from too much lemonade and excitement!!!!!!!!!
  6. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

oh yes!! :lol: boy did we celebrate!! my youngest player was just 7 and my oldest was 80!! and we all stopped up very late :wink:

many thanks for all your kind comments guys!!

up the "Silver Prize"!! :bounce :bounce :guiness :guiness
  7. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

A bit worrying if you can get a thick head by drinking lemonade......or was it how the beer tasted like at the end of the night or early morning should I ask?

Glad you all had a good celebration! :D
  8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations!!! 18th to 2nd is quite an improvement - you'll have to teach us all how to become "indefatigable", in the words of 4barsrest :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. satchmo shaz

thanks peter!, well my lot reckon I'm obsessed with banding!! maybe they're right!! :wink:
  10. HunkySteve

HunkySteve Member

It comes from drinking lashings and lashings of Ginger Beer. Cant beat a good lashing I always say! (oh-matron) :shock:

Hunky Steve
    Euph - Long Eaton
    Trom - Anything Blows dance Band
  11. Heather

Heather Member

12. satchmo shaz

thank you I am welmed over........... :? I mean overwhelmed!! :wink:
  13. Sonor

Sonor New Member

Congratulations Shaz and the Band.

Coming 2nd off a number 1 draw at any level is a great achievement, let alone at a National Finals.

14. euphemism

euphemism Member

Who says number 1 is a bad thing

As James Scott said at the draw - if the band was good enough even off a 1, 2, or 3 draw they would be remembered....

AND THEY WERE !!!!

15. satchmo shaz

cheers Bren!, we got those tour timps by the way!! :wink:
  16. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I think we did really well, and i'm sure that the band is still really ecstatic about our result! Hopefully we can keep it up with Vizcaya! :D