Long Time No See.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nook1938, Mar 7, 2008.

1. nook1938

nook1938 Supporting Member

I just want to say Hi to all the Mods and John of course, I have not been well, but it's good to be back and see some of the debate's and all the new names that seem to appear, but there seem to be a few of the "old" hands not signing on.

Keep up the good work. :clap:

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Thank you for the hello...! welcome back - you've reappeared at an interesting time.

3. nook1938

Hi John, thank you for the welcome back, all of the site seems interesting, or have you something in mind?

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

5. nook1938

Yes John, I started to read the thread, but at the time did not read through till now. At first glance I thought why are people getting so upset because their thread is deleted by the mods, human nature, but I totally disagree that abuse should be directed against someone who is doing their job of keeping the site fit for family reading, then it goes off abusive remarks on to "player rigging" and at the end to change of site for adults, so that people can debate without any interuption. My thoughts are that maybe a site could be made available where, the rules are still in place, but which gives members a chance to express themselves, but within guidlines set by yourselves and call the site "Debating Area".

John