LONG EATON SILVER PRIZE BAND SUN 16/05/04 NEWSTEAD WELFARE

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by satchmo shaz, May 11, 2004.

1. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

Long Eaton Silver prize Band are performing a concert on Sunday 16th May at Newstead welfare as part of this season of band concerts there. Admission is just £1 and the concert starts at 8pm. There will also be a bar available :guiness and a raffle

Also on Friday 21st May the band will perform at St Mary's Church Attenborough as part of their flower festival celebrations.
    The next day sees the band perform 2 short concerts in their home town of Long Eaton. They will appear at St Laurence Church fete and also take part in Long Eaton Carnival on West Park in Long Eaton in the afternoon

2. satchmo shaz

whoops forgot to say that the concert on Friday 21st May starts at 7.30 pm cheers shaz :wink:

3. Hornted

Hornted Member

Concerts at Newstead have been going really well, please come along and support Long Eaton this week, unfortunately we not yet persuaded Sharon not to mention any of her appalling jokes but apart from that an excellent evening will be had by all.

Carlton Brass and Carlton Training Band were our guests last week and confirmed why they have been so successful on the contest stage of late with an excellent evening of entertainment.

The final concert will be with the Blidworth Band on 23rd May. We will also be presenting awards to the most entertaining band of the series and to the best soloists on the 23rd May.

All welcome

4. satchmo shaz

My jokes are great!........... honest!! :wink:

mmmmmmm.................. wheres my new joke book??

any help out there on compering/jokes/bandind anecdotes?? :roll:

5. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Myself and Postie are hoping to come along this Sunday to hear Long Eaton play and are looking forward to it!

6. Hornted

Hornted Member

Jokes

Ok then perhaps your jokes are not that bad - Shazy - and as Lynden will be introducing the band I am sure he will compete with you for the most corny joke of the evening.

7. satchmo shaz

maybe we could have a prize for the most corny joke!! :lol: