logging out!

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by vonny, Sep 22, 2005.

1. vonny

vonny Member

Mr music man!

I seem to be having a problem logging out from the site, i think it is an error to do with tmp and not my comp because when i attempt to log out it says mouthpiece error.

Yvonne x
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hi Yvonne,

Can you post which style you are using, as it may be a problem limited to that style - I think some people have had some log-in problems lately as well.

(I'm using tMP - Main and just logged off and on with no difficulty)
  3. vonny

vonny Member

hi Peter!

What, style??? I don't know... oh my... ermmm i have to go now, but i will try again tomorrow,. Thank you anyway.

Yvonne x
  4. Magic Flute

Magic Flute Supporting Member

I can't log out from the home page either any more - I went onto the Forums page to log out (like I have to to log in now), as it comes up with an error message.
  5. Baldeagle

Baldeagle Member

I can only long on via the forums page
  6. dyl

dyl Active Member

7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen, on the left-hand side you'll see the box which tells you which of the screen options in in use.
  8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

If I get some free time over the next few days I'll prepare some tutorials that show how to select and amend your chosen tMP style.

It's easy Yvonne, don't panic - watch out for some new tut's in the How To section then eh...:)
  9. vonny

vonny Member

Thank you John - tutorials sound a brilliant idea, but i'm not the 'brightest of bulbs' ;)

Hope you have patience!!!! :biggrin:

Yvonne x
  10. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Aww don't say that... :(

Iv'e got buckets full of patience...:) watch this space.. but am going to Harrogate this weekend so may not have much free time to complete this prior to that. I will get some done though.

Another thing I shall do is set up a new thread in the How-to category asking for "Tutorial Requests..." - see what transpires...:tup