log out

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by jo, Nov 17, 2005.

1. jo

jo Member

when I try to logout of the site from my home page (using the logout link thingy under my usercp) it takes me to a page with the following on it:

This page has not been found! and has generated the error above"

and says it is a 404 error (?!)

if I then follow the link to the forums page I can then sucessfully log out.
    Is this something to do with me (or the way my computer is set up)?
  2. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Nope, nothing to do with you.
    I'll get the boss to have a look at it ;)

Just to save time though - which style are you using?
  3. jo

jo Member

no idea! how do I tell? its just whatever was the standard when the site was upgraded many moons ago!
  4. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

Perhaps the computer doesn't quite know which of your noms de plume to log out. Rumtetumtetum/jo et al!

Good luck finding a new band.......Caveat Emptor.

5. jo

jo Member

I dont know why you think I use more than one username...that is not the case.
    I am also not looking for a new band. In fact my experience at the hands of carlton main have put me off playing in the brass band movement for the foreseeable future, so well done, thats one percussionist who wont be available money or not.
    As I am not interested in joining another band, I also wont be bothering with this forum anymore, particularly as some people seem to bear such long grudges...grow up sudcornet and move on.
    however, this means logging out will no longer be a problem for me so thats one less thing for the mods to deal with.
  6. m.f.cooper

m.f.cooper Member

I'm having the same problem as jo was (before she left).

I get a /404 error and this link pops up:

any ideas?
  7. DaveR

DaveR Active Member