Lloyd (my son) on You've Been Framed tonight... @6:00

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Jan 19, 2008.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey All

Many years ago now, when Lloyd was about 11months old (he's nearly 18 now), he fell cutely fast asleep, in his all-in-one baby pj's... but there's nothing weird in that I hear you say! However, when you see that he actually fell asleep with his head in our then very old, very wonky, very wobbly, and VERY noisy washing machine - as it was on full spin speed!!!!!:biggrin:. Very funny indeed.

It was not long after we'd moved in to our first ouse and the place was a total mess however, he was fast asleep and I managed to capture it on video camera. After watching it, some of our friends regularly suggested we should send it in to You've Been Framed but Jen and I didn't think it would get on the show, but nevertheless after a few years we did send it in.

We were very shortly afterwards invited up to the Manchester studios to be in the audience, met Mr Beadle, and received our £250 :)

We had a letter earlier this week saying that they are showing the clip once again tonight on the show that is on ITV at 6:00pm (Sat 19th). OK, it's only a short 10 second or so clip, but he's easy to spot if you're watching it... he's wearing light blue all-in-one baby pj's, and is asleep with his head in the machine!!!

Do let me know if you watch it and spot him... :):biggrin:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Beadle
    indeed.It
    @6
    Lloyd
    audience
  3. gawber

gawber Active Member

Do you get a repeat fee? ;)

4. NeilW

NeilW Member

Do all of HIS friends know yet - or just your's (now) :)

How is he going to live it down?

Is he on any of the social networking sites - because you can bet his friends are....

5. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

I remember this going out originally!! That makes me feel a little old now!!

6. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

Just saw it - quality!

7. needmorevodka

needmorevodka Member

I saw it too, aw sweet :D

8. wkt

wkt Member

I was just reading this when I heard my wife and daughter downstairs going "aw". I missed it but they saw it. I have been told it was cute.

9. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I saw it and so did Social Services who will be coming round to interview you about child abuse. Max Clifford has approached your son to represent him with his claim for damages because of the brain damage he suffered and his humiliation caused by this film clip. Not so funny now, is it? ;)

(I laughed.)

10. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

We'd sky +'d it so just watched it. Class. :tup

11. Di

Di Active Member

Saw it, if I'd blinked I'd have missed it though! Nearly as brief as tMPs appearance on Children in Need. ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Beadle
    indeed.It
    @6
    Lloyd
    audience