Liverpool stuns Barcelona 4-0

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by John Brooks, May 7, 2019.

1. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

As a die hard and life long Manchester United fan let me congratulate all Liverpool fans on tMP on the stunning result this afternoon. It was an amazing match to watch from a neutral perspective. Best wishes in the final.

2. MissBraz

MissBraz Active Member

I can't tell if you are being serious??

3. John Brooks

Really?? Well then, please allow me to clarify. I've never been more serious, so I'll repeat "........the stunning result this afternoon. It was an amazing match to watch from a neutral perspective. Best wishes in the final".

Yes I'm a Man. U. fan (as some on here will know) but that doesn't prevent me from acknowledging and appreciating a superb performance. It was a joy to watch.

4. MissBraz

MissBraz Active Member

Haha! Canada must be rubbing off of you... I've not heard one Utd fan say that!

5. John Brooks

Lol. Well I've been here over 50 years so it certainly took a long time. Another great result for English football yesterday as well so, kudo's to Spurs too. It promises to be a great final. May the best team win.

6. rootertooter

rootertooter Member

If you are a Man U fan this match was far from a neutral one ! Get a grip lad !

MissBraz likes this.
  7. MissBraz

MissBraz Active Member

Thankyou for being sensible and pointing out the obvious...……………….
    I am not even a Utd fan and couldn't really believe this post! Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice