Liverpool Football Club

Discussion in 'General Sports Chat' started by ian perks, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Looks like Rodgers is going to be as insane as Dalglish in the transfer market, as apparently we're after Nicklas Bendtner, looks like we'll no be scoring many goals next season!

2. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

This Saturday 18/08/12 is start of new season with New Manager ..................:clap:

3. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

What? Rodgers has gone already????

4. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Very funny !!!

5. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

We're now at the peak of the scouse bullishness cycle. The traditional low-point is just after christmas......

6. Pauli Walnuts

Pauli Walnuts Moderator Staff Member

Is there a prize to the first person to actually spot Peskie at a Liverpool Game this season?

7. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Well as a Scouse bullish Kop season ticket holder, I'll stick my neck out and predict top 8 again this season - top 6 and I'll be delighted, top 4 and I'll be staggered but delighted. Anything above 4th, I feel just won't happen anytime soon.

Come on, roll out your anti scouse b*llocks all you like!

8. Will the Sec

Is Rodgers still there?

9. stevetrom

stevetrom Active Member

At last an honest Liverpool fan admitting they are a mid tale side at present

10. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

I forsee the sack by January & a number of expensive flops no one will want to buy...sound familiar.

As a Liverpool fan I totally agree with Andrew's sentiment but think top 8 is being ambitious!

11. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Andy Carroll on the sub's bench, $$$$$$$

Andy Carroll off the sub's bench, WTF? Thought I was off to West Ham?

12. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Not the start to the season that was wanted:(

13. Pauli Walnuts

Pauli Walnuts Moderator Staff Member

depends on where you're sat ;)

14. Thirteen Ball

Oh I dunno. My mate Tony from Sandwell, west bromwich is fairly pleased with it. ;)

Glad we turned Tottenham over, but what's Pardew doing shoving the officials around? If they decide to throw the book at him, he can't really have any complaints.....

15. Will the Sec

I was in the car when the Radio Kent announcer said Peter Odemwingie had scored a second for West Ham. I didnt even know Sam had bought him.

16. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Spare ticket in Kop for Liverpool v Arsenal on Sunday 2nd Sept if anyone is interested? Please PM me for further info

17. Thirteen Ball

Just for the record, I think he got off lightly....

18. Will the Sec

Think it'll be great to see Liverpool at the top of the table - of League One in two years' time..

19. Thirteen Ball

Where's that 'Like' button..... :)

20. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

24 years ago today 96 Liverpool fans lost their lives at Hillsborough F.A CUP Semi Final.
    R.I.P for the 96