Live Stream of Australasian Open this weekend

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by blue steel, Oct 27, 2011.

1. blue steel

blue steel Member

Hi guys

I'm sorry I'm probably posting this in the wrong place... I get very confused in this forum! Admins should feel most welcome to move this to an appropriate area.

Anyway, I'm live video streaming this weekend's Australasian Open competition to .

I do the best live video streams of brass bands going around, and provided I get my hands on a semi decent internet connection I solemnly swear you won't be sad you tuned in (unless you're just a grumpy person). also has some full 1080p HD footage of the some of the recent Melbourne International Festival of Brass concerts.

If anyone on here is interested in non-UK bands, this is going to be a very interesting competition. Gunnedah Shire Band, Brisbane Excelsior and Kew Band Melbourne are all competing, and are respectively the 2009, 2010 and 2011 National Champions - and haven't all faced off together in the same competition since 2008. So I'm expecting them all to be on top form and looking to prove a point.

Also some lovely kiwi bands should be coming across, and I think a Japanese band. Information on the competition can be found at

Stream will be going from around 10 am - 6pm on Saturday and Sunday, in +10 GMT time. The video player at will show you the start time in your local time zone if you're confused.

Thanks for reading:tup