Live or let die sop part

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Hsop, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Hsop

Hsop Member

Hi,

looking for a copy of live or let die sop part (arr. r.farr). The bands copy has went missing! Will pay any costs towards it. Thanks if anyone can help.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    farr
    bands copy
    costs
  3. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

Studio Music have it and they can normally supply replacement parts.

Call or email them.

4. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Could we trade? I'll send copy of the Sop part for a copy of the conductors score? lol We seem to have misplaced ours, along with some 50/60 others when moving band rooms!! :(

5. DS2014

DS2014 Active Member

Oh God! Do you not know that this request for a photocopy is going to bring an unmerciful world of **** down on your head? Just wait, you're going to have loads of people telling you to buy a copy, and equally as many saying that you've already bought a full set so should be able to source a free replacement.

Hopefully, people will have argued themselves to bits when some poor soul asked for a photocopy of The Floral Dance.

6. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

It's from 1972 or some time around then so I doubt that it's still in print? If so I will try the publisher.

7. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

If anyone sees this and can help with a Score for "A Disney Fantasy" Arr. by Geoff Richards and Published by Studio Music in 1989 that would also be great.

8. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

Studio Music would be pleased to supply you with a copy - legal and not expensive.

9. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

I already emailed studio music.