Littleborough Public Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by LittleEuph, Jun 9, 2010.

1. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Littleborough Public Band has a vacancy for an Eb bass player due to one of our players leaving to join the army. We are a very friendly 4th section band rehearsing on Monday and Thursday evenings in Littleborough, near Rochdale and the M62 (J21).

All other players are also very welcome. Please contact Adrian, our conductor, on 07770 465 052, PM me or visit www.littleboroughband.co.uk for further information and contact details.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Eb
    Adrian
    Littleborough
    Littleborough Public Band Littleborough Public Band
    Rochdale
  3. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Littleborough Public Band are also looking for a front row cornet player to complete our line up. As well as being very friendly, we are an ambitious band looking to build on some recent good contest results.

Please contact Adrian, our conductor, on 07770 465 052, PM me or visit www.littleboroughband.co.uk for further information and contact details.

4. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Littleborough Public Band still have a vacancy for an Eb bass player due to one of our players leaving to join the army, and now we have a vacancy for a BBb bass player as well. We are a very friendly 4th section band rehearsing on Monday and Thursday evenings in Littleborough, near Rochdale and the M62 (J21).

All other players are also very welcome. Please contact Adrian, our conductor, on 07770 465 052, PM me or visit www.littleboroughband.co.uk for further information and contact details.

5. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Littleborough Public Band are looking for a front row cornet to complete our line up, and a solo trombone. We are a very friendly 4th section band rehearsing on Monday and Thursday evenings in Littleborough, near Rochdale and the M62 (J21).

6. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Littleborough Public Band are still looking for a front row cornet to complete our line up. We are a very friendly 4th section band rehearsing on Monday and Thursday evenings in Littleborough, near Rochdale and the M62 (J21). As well as working towards various concert engagements that we have coming up, we are starting to rehearse for Pontins and the Northern Area Open contest in November.

7. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Littleborough Public Band still have a vacancy for an Eb bass player due to one of our players leaving to join the army, and a vacancy for a BBb bass player. We are a very friendly 4th section band rehearsing on Monday and Thursday evenings in Littleborough, near Rochdale and the M62 (J21).

8. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

I can vouch for the Friendliness of this Band, they made me very welcome when I joined them for practices during the Summer Recess of my own Band.

Publicly - Thanks for making me feel so welcome!

:clap:

9. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Thanks Pete- your cheque's in the post :biggrin:

Seriously, it was great to see you- you are more than welcome at a Littleborough rehearsal any time you want to come along.

10. Columbo

Columbo Member

Happy to help out any time Shelley. Thanks muchly for your assistance recently. Just let me know if you need me. X

11. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

Really Sorry that I cant help you out with Bass Trom. Just cant transpose, never have been able to.

As I said Ady, anything from Horn - Eb, Excluding Bass Trom.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Eb
    Adrian
    Littleborough
    Littleborough Public Band Littleborough Public Band
    Rochdale
  13. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Littleborough Public Band have vacancies for an Eb bass player, a tenor trombonist and a bass trombonist. We are a very friendly 4th section band rehearsing on Monday and Thursday evenings in Littleborough, near Rochdale and the M62 (J21). We have a number of concerts coming up, and are competing at Pontins and St Helens.

14. LittleEuph

LittleEuph Member

Littleborough Public Band have vacancies for an Eb bass player, a tenor trombonist and a bass trombonist. We are a very friendly 4th section band rehearsing on Monday and Thursday evenings in Littleborough, near Rochdale and the M62 (J21). We have a number of concerts coming up, and are competing at Pontins and St Helens.