Littleborough Band needs.......

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by MattB, Sep 9, 2004.

1. MattB

MattB Member

Players required- North West

Edit: for current vacancies and contact details, please see most recent posts

Littleborough Public Brass Band (4th section) currently has vacancies for the following players:

3rd Cornet
    Baritone
    Eb/Bb Basses
    Tuned Percussion

We are an ambitious 4th section band looking to push upwards in the forthcoming contest season.

For further details of the band please visit www.littleboroughband.co.uk

Matt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Littleborough Band
    Cornet Baritone Eb
    Matt
    Bb Basses Tuned Percussion
    North West
  3. MattB

MattB Member

a soprano player, also an Eb/Bb Bass to complete an otherwise full line up. We have several concerts and contests coming up in the next few months. Please visit our website for further info.

We are a 4th section contesting band with plenty of ambition. and are a friendly bunch too!

4. MattB

MattB Member

Flugel & Bass required- north west 4th section

Littleborough Public Brass Band now requires a Flugel player for the concert/ contesting season. We are an ambitious friendly 4th section band with a busy calendar.

We also need a BBb/Eb Bassist to complete the section.

The band rehearses Mon & Thurs 7.45-9.45pm in our bandroom on Hartley Street, Littleborough.

All enquiries through the contacts page on the website, or with myself @ matthewpbailey@hotmail.com.

Cheers.

5. MattB

MattB Member

Littleborough Public Brass Band requires.....

Flugel, Soprano, Eb & Bb Bass to complete our line up. We are a 4th section contesting band in the North West, 5 mins from junction 21 of the M62 near Rochdale.

Rehearsal nights Mon & Thurs 7.45-9.45pm.

If nothing else we can offer a smashing brew!!

matthewpbailey@hotmail.com
    www.littleboroughband.co.uk

6. MattB

MattB Member

Player Required- North West

Littleborough Public Band require the following players to complete our lineup:

Soprano
    Solo Cornet
    1st Baritone
    Bass Trombone
    Bb Bass

We are already booked up for the majority of the year and need the following players asap.

Enquiries to matthewpbailey@hotmail.com, or pm me.

Cheers, Matt.

7. MattB

MattB Member

Calling Bari players in the North West..

If you are interested in joining a friendly 4th section contesting band then Littleborough Public Brass Band wants you!

We have a busy concert and contest schedule for this year, and need this position filled ASAP.

Visit our website, www.littleboroughband.co.uk for more information, or pm me!

Matt.

8. MattB

MattB Member

Littleborough Band needs.....

a solo cornet player, sop, baritone and Bb Bass to complete our lineup. We are a friendly 4th section band in the North West of England.

Even if you're not looking to commit, if you fancy a blow, drop me a line and I'll send you directions. We rehearse Mon & Thurs 7.45-9.45pm.

All the best.

Matt.

www.littleboroughband.co.uk

9. MattB

MattB Member

Cornet players required North West

Littleborough Public Brass Band now has vacancies for two Solo Cornet players/ 1 Solo/ Rep, we're flexible! The band will soon move back into our refurbished Bandroom and has a busy summer season ahead.

If you fancy a move and want to join an ambitious 4th section band why not get in touch.

Matt.

10. MattB

MattB Member

Sop, Solo Cnt & Basses req-North West

Littleborough Public Brass Band near Rochdale, Greater Manchester, require soprano, solo cornet and Eb/Bb bass players to complete our lineup.

The band competes in the 4th section and has a busy autumn schedule planned.

We rehearse Mon & Thurs 7.45-9.45pm in our newly renovated bandroom in Littleborough centre.

For further details please email me on matthewpbailey@hotmail.com, or send a private message.

Many thanks,

Matt Bailey,
    MD Littleborough Public Brass Band

11. MattB

MattB Member

Kit Percussionist & Solo Cornets needed, North West

Littleborough Public Brass Band is now actively seeking a kit percussionist and two solo cornet players.

We are a friendly 4th section contesting band looking to push onwards and upwards with the right players.

The band is also on the look out for an Eb/Bb Bassist.

All enquiries via PM or to matthewpbailey@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Matt.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Littleborough Band
    Cornet Baritone Eb
    Matt
    Bb Basses Tuned Percussion
    North West
  13. MattB

MattB Member

Euph/Bari req. North West

Due to retirement of current player through illness, Littleborough Public Brass Band are now actively seeking a Euph/Bari player. The seat will either be 2nd Euph/1st Bari dependant on the player!

We are a 4th section contesting band looking to move up the section and are based 5 mins off junction 21 M62 near Rochdale.

Rehearsals are Mon & Thurs 7.45-9.45pm in our newly refurbished bandroom.

We are also in need of Bb basses, a soprano and a bass trombonist to complete our line up.

For further details please either PM me or email matthewpbailey@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Matt.

14. MattB

MattB Member

Solo Cornet, Sop , Drummer & Bass required- North West.

Littleborough Public Brass Band (4th section) currently require the following players to complete line up:

Soprano
    Solo Cornet (seat dependent on ability/commitment)
    Bb Bass
    Kit Percussionist

We are based 5 mins off the M62 junction 21 in Littleborough centre near Rochdale.

We also welcome new recruits Andrew Taylor on Bass Bone (formerly Shaw Youth), Andrew Lord (Solo Cornet- Nelson), Georgina Wright (Baritone- Shaw), Michelle Foster (Baritone- Wardle), and Terry Bayman (Timps- Wardle).

This band is filling up fast, so join us today!! We rehearse Monday & Thursday 7.45-9.45pm in our newly refurbished band room.

All enquiries to matthewpbailey@hotmail.com, or PM me here!

Cheers,

Matt Bailey,
    MD Littleborough Public Brass Band.

15. MattB

MattB Member

Solo Cornet, Sop & Basses- north west

Littleborough Public Brass Band (4th section) require a solo cornet, soprano, and Bb Basses to complete our line up. We've the usual busy time over Christmas, plus Manchester Contest and Blackpool to look forward to.

We're based 5 mins off M62 junc 21, and rehearse Mon & Thurs 7.45-9.45pm.

all enquiries to matthewpbailey@hotmail.com

Cheers.

16. MattB

MattB Member

4 seats to go, come on.......!

Littleborough Public Brass Band (4th section North West) just need 4 more players to complete this friendly and ambitious band.

We require:

Soprano
    2x Solo Cornets
    Bb Bass

We've had some really good players join us recently- hellos to Janet & Howard Taylor (formerly Tod Old/Milnrow), Andy Lord (formerly Goodshaw), Terry Bayman (Wardle Anderson), Andy Taylor (Shaw).

Come join a band on the up! Rehearsals are Mon & Thurs 7.45-9.45pm in our newly refurbished bandroom- with heating!! Those of you unfortunate to experience Ice Station Zebra in the past will be delighted to know there's been a big thaw! Why not come down for a look?

We're 10 mins off junction 21 M62 off Charles Street in Littleborough.

For more info please contact me at matthewpbailey@hotmail.com, or pm me on this wonderful forum!

Cheers,

Matt.
    MD Littleborough Band

17. MattB

MattB Member

Solo Cornet, Sop & Bb Bass needed, North West

Edit: Please check latest posts for current vacancies

After a successful first trip to the north west regional contest, Littleborough Public Brass Band (4th section) require the following players to complete our lineup:

Soprano
    Solo Cornet
    Bb Bass

We rehearse in our bandroom on Mon & Thurs 7.45-9.45pm, and have a full calendar of events lined up, including the Pogson Bray Contest on 2nd April, and the Whit Walks on 9th June.

All enquiries to matthewpbailey@hotmail.com

Many thanks,

Matt Bailey
    MD Littleborough Public Brass Band

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007
  18. suttynco

suttynco New Member

We Need A Blow!!!!

My husband and I are looking for a band to have a blow!!! we've been what you might call enjoying a break for the last 6 months but are anxious to get going again so any bands in the Manchester/Tameside area who would like to invite us for a rehearsal please do!!! My husband is a Solo Horn/flugal Player and I play 1st Horn but have just begun to dabble in trombone and may be willing to give that a go!!!!

Cheers

19. sniperjp

sniperjp Member

If you would be willing to travel to St Helens, the Parr Band would welcome you, we need a solo horn player and a solo trombone player, if you are interested please send me a private message and I will send you all of the details and the secratary's phone number

20. whitejue

whitejue New Member

Stalybridge Old are looking for Horn and Trombone players. Contact Band Manager Mrs Audrey Greenwood. Tel: 0161 338 4398 Mobile: 07967857147. Or come along to rehearsals held Monday & thursday evening 8.00 - 10.00 pm

21. Hey, im from Arnfield Brass... We are actually looking for a trombone player at the moment we are a village band set in tintwistle , Glossop , Derbyshire. we play entertaining music and traditonal music... more info go on www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk if your intrested or want to know more give me a ring : 07933043434 Rick

22. SteveT

SteveT Member

Dobcross lookingfor a solo Horn I think!

S