Listen to the Band

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by SoloBaritone, Jan 6, 2006.

1. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Does anyone know who's on tonight? The Bandsman usually tells you what's on that week, if anyone has a copy they can look at.

Someone told me yesterday Sellers were on tonight. If they are and I don't tell my Gran, she'll kill me!

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  3. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

The Radio Times website also says that it is Brass in Concert highlights
  4. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

According to my sources its the bands that came 5th and 6th at brass in concert plus 1 peice by RV who came 4th.

Then next week its the bands that cam 3rd and 4th and the week after the winners and 2nd place.
  5. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Thanks everyone, I can tell my Gran now!

I know we did a recording for LTTB before Christmas but I have no idea if it's been on yet, anyone know that?!
  6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Further details on tonight's broadcast from the LTTB web-page:

7. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Thanks Dyl.

You've all got to listen just so you can hear Circle if Life. It's soooo good, our singing is amazing!!
  8. Steve

Steve Active Member

And Becky Lundberg is class! Dont know how she played on the day but id guess it was damn good.

Any idea when the full broadcast is yet Jayne? The recording seems years ago
  9. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

No idea mate! Was hoping someone on here might know. I totally forgot you played on it, how could I?! You're right, it does seem like ages ago.

Becky is class but she wasn't playing! She did the solo singing at the start of Circle of Life! She was so good!!!!!! You've got to listen Steve, you'll love it!!