Light Concert Music/ Junior Band Music, Tutor Books and Solos

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Horn_goblin, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

I have lots of band music available. It was from a Junior Band but some stuff is more challenging and would suit a lower section or non-competing band as light concert music, but also plenty of good music to suit a Junior Brass Band. Only £5 a set.

I also have lots of tutor books and solos for brass and other instruments available. By tutor books I mean the good old favourites like 'all jazzed up', 'just brass' and 'up front' etc. There are simply too many to name. These are £2 each.

If you would like to have a look at the list please drop me an email to leedrew86@hotmail.co.uk and I will send it over to you.

These are priced cheaply as they need to go, it is not a reflection on the quality and lots of the music is brand new, especially the books which are ex shop stock.

Thanks for looking.

Lee

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Junior Band
    @hotmail.co.uk
    Light Concert Music
    Junior Brass Band
    Junior Band Music
  3. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

Thought I'd 'bump' this. Still plenty available, email me for the catalogue.

Cheers

Lee

4. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

5. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

Having seen the list of band music and teaching material for brass I can comfirm that there is a great selection, must be well over 200 items to pick from. It's well worth asking for a copy of the list and checking it out, the prices are (IMHO) more than reasonable.