Light Concert Music/ Junior Band Music, Tutor Books and Solos

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Horn_goblin, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

I have lots of band music available. It was from a Junior Band but some stuff is more challenging and would suit a lower section or non-competing band as light concert music, but also plenty of good music to suit a Junior Brass Band. Only £5 a set.

I also have lots of tutor books and solos for brass and other instruments available. By tutor books I mean the good old favourites like 'all jazzed up', 'just brass' and 'up front' etc. There are simply too many to name. These are £2 each.

If you would like to have a look at the list please drop me an email to leedrew86@hotmail.co.uk and I will send it over to you.

These are priced cheaply as they need to go, it is not a reflection on the quality and lots of the music is brand new, especially the books which are ex shop stock.

Thanks for looking.

Lee

2. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

Thought I'd 'bump' this. Still plenty available, email me for the catalogue.

Cheers

Lee

3. Horn_goblin

Horn_goblin New Member

4. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

Having seen the list of band music and teaching material for brass I can comfirm that there is a great selection, must be well over 200 items to pick from. It's well worth asking for a copy of the list and checking it out, the prices are (IMHO) more than reasonable.