Lick it out, suck it, or just gobble it?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, Mar 1, 2006.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Cadbury's cream egg season is nearly upon us, how do you eat yours?

I like to bite the top bit off and suck the middle out of mine!
  2. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

I'm a gobbler. Usually takes a couple of bites, and I tend to get some of the insides stuck in my beard.
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I'm definitely a licker.
  4. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Like that. It's the best way!! :)
  5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Have always licked mine. That's why I can triple-tongue.
  6. horn-girlie

horn-girlie Member

mmmm cream eggs mmmmm should definately be sold all year round (they do at alton towers :) ) it say im more of a nibbler tho. ok, it wasnt one of the options, but thats not my fault!
  7. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

i sorta bite of the top and suck and lick if you get me so i would have to say.....
  8. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

After biting the top off.... I lick and suck... suck and lick..... and then gobble!!!
  9. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

on the rare occasion i have a cream egg (not a huge fan of chocolate or extremely sweet things like creme eggs) i bite the top off, then lick the stuff inside, then kinda scoop the insides out with my finger... then eat the rest..

leaves me feeling ill with a sticky finger... nice
  10. caramelbunny

caramelbunny Member

nibble the top off carefully...then lick as much out as I can....then nibble a bit further down the chocolate....then lick again....then down in one with the bottom half of the chocolate! It all starts so lady-like and goes rapidly downhill for me!!! :rolleyes:
  11. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

Gobble it!
  12. Di

Di Active Member

Nearly cream egg time? They've been out since Christmas!

Bite the top of, lick & suck about half the innards, nibble the choc down level, lick the rest out, then chomp the rest of the choc. :redface:
  13. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Cream Eggs - eeeeewwwwwhhhhh! (Give me a Rowntree Mackintosh Mallow Egg anytime)
  14. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

bite, suck, lick and then stick your finger in to make sure you don't miss any. Then just finish it off!
  15. julestools

julestools Active Member

They always seem to disappear before they come into contact with my mouth. I blame the kids but....
    Can't bite the top off now anyway :(

Jules (even with my new teeth)
  16. Magic Flute

Magic Flute Supporting Member

Can't decide... so had to buy some on the way home to find out, having read this thread...:oops: :biggrin:
  17. Di

Di Active Member

And ...... ?? Don't tell me you've bought them but not eaten them? :eek:
  18. Magic Flute

Magic Flute Supporting Member

Not unless you count one of the mini ones that fell apart in my hand!!
    Don't worry, will eat them tomorrow, or rather, later today :)eek: ) - purely in the interests of research;)
  19. Di

Di Active Member

But of course!

Hey, does that make them calorie free?:biggrin:
  20. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Depends what mood I'm in! Sometimes i just gobble, othertimes I like to savour the moment and take my time, licking out the middle first then letting the chocolate melt in my mouth! Yumeeeeeeee.