Leyland Band - Tutti Cornet

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Brassbones, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Brassbones

Brassbones Member

All England Masters Champs, Leyland Band, require a first class Tutti Cornet player.

Please apply in confidence to the webmaster on: webmaster@leylandband.co.uk or ring Brian Heyes on 0771 044 7195
  2. no replies?!

hey m8, i tell u im surprized that no1s replied 2 this vacancy i mean leyland band aint half bad, solid champ section band rnt ya?, o well good luck with filling the vacancy and good luck in this yrs areas, might come and listen 2 ya, im in hebden bridge band and we r looking 2 win the yorkshire 2nd section this yr, come and listen 2 us if ya wanna here a top quality performance of kaleiderscope(hopefully and can't remember the spellin of it, not many do apparently, lol)
  3. Brassbones

Brassbones Member

Thanks mate. Good luck in Yorks Area. Coming to something when a top 10 band cant get as much as an expression of interest isnt it?

The ad is on 4br and is receiving quite a bit of interest!!! So much for free forums eh!? :?
  4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Re: no replies?!

Kaleidoscope! :p
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

That's easily sorted... pay us next time yeah!!! :) :wink: Good luck with filling the vacancy. I'd apply if I could ge there :)

... by the way... and free these forums will remain for ALL sections of the banding community...
  6. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Where's my raised handbag emoticon? :lol:

7. i dont like it that much so i dont really care how its spelt, var.1 and ending r the best bits of it, :D