Leyland Band - Spennymoor Town Hall, 27th March

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Darth_Tuba, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

The Leyland Band, current North West Area and All England Masters champions, will be in concert in Spennymoor Town Hall this Saturday the 27th March 7.30 pm.
  2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

It's all happening in Spennymoor this Saturday then, Black Dyke are scheduled to be playing in the Leisure Centre on the same night?

3. Mark Bowater

Mark Bowater Member

Who will have the biggest crowd ?.
  4. Brassbones

Brassbones Member

Hopefully this organisational cockup will work out ok as the Durham area has a very healthy BB concert going population.

Either way WE will get the most grub, as we get a 3 course meal before and a huge buffet and free drinks tokens after!

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:shock: :shock: dam! and to think I'm missing out on all the grub... and FREE DRINKS TOKENS!!!!!! :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :(

*bangs head against nearest brick wall...*
  6. impycornet

impycornet Member

Will there be the traditional 'Balancing of the Sausage Roll on the Mayor's Shoulders this year' ???

See you there !!
  7. Brassbones

Brassbones Member

Haha... Monkeys memory will never die with such anecdotes! :lol:
  8. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

No-one - they'll all be coming with Reg Vardy to Northallerton :wink: :wink: :D :D

Of course, both bands will have an excellent turnout, and they're two good venues - I suppose those who are really keen to see both could run between the two halls, as they're only about 300m apart!
  9. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

We certainly had a full house. They had to drag in some extra seats at the back apparently. I'm sure Dyke were much the same. Good news for banding in the area if you can get two full houses so close :D