Leyland Band in Northampton

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Mr Smiler, Dec 16, 2003.

1. Mr Smiler

Mr Smiler Member

Moulton 77 Band are pleased once again to be hosting the 2003 All England Masters Champions Leyland. The band will be playing under their new musical director Gary Cutt. Last year's concert was a real treat and this year's proves to be just as exciting.

The concert is at Northampton School for Boys Cripps Hall on Saturday January 10th 2004 at 7.30pm. For tickets (priced at £7 and £6) please telephone 01604-787896 or visit http://www.moulton77.org.uk
  2. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

This was an excellent gig last year and I encourage anyone in the vicinity to make an effort to go. Although we surely can't top last year's Alpine Tuba :wink: , the music and entertainment will definately be top notch! :D
  3. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Sorry to be bumping this topic up (well, actually not THAT sorry as that's my intention), but I'm only doing it this once, so please don't shout out me! :D This was posted a while back so just in case some people who were going to go had forgotten! :wink: Should be an excellent gig. So go. Or else. :roll: