Leyland Band, 2005 National Champions, to appear on BBC North West Tonight

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by bassinthebathroom, Oct 20, 2005.

1. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

The newly crowned Champion Band of Great Britain, Leyland, will feature on BBC's North West Tonight this evening. Obviously, the programme is only available in the NW region (!), but for those of you in the area, we should be on at some time between 6:30 and 7:00pm.

2. NeilW

NeilW Member

Actually, those with Sky can see (and record!) BBC1 and BBC2 from regions other than their own. (much easier than other regions' ITV1)

I think BBC1 North-West is on channel 948 (isn't google wonderful!)

Hope I get home in time to record it!

Neil.

3. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Well I'll be! There we go folks, you heard it here first. BBC 1 NW, 6:30pm (also via Sky)...

4. Steve

Steve Active Member

Same time as Hollyoaks :(

5. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Or not, it seems!!!! :(

Still, at least i now know what happened to Gordon Burns after Krypton Factor! ;)

6. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

hahahah! I was thinking exactly the same about Gordon Burns when I watched it!!!!

7. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Well, we got let down by the beeb on that one. Seems they had a better news story. Bit inconsiderate since we were recording for LTTB for BBC radio 2 anyway!

8. B'aht a band

B'aht a band Member

Well done to all concerned at Leyland (personally, I had you 3rd, but very well done). Couldn't watch the programme, cos we have all good fun paramilitary **** at that time, followed by normal news, so I couldn't watch :mad:

Andy, wishing someone would let him play for a band