Lets Make tMP Community of the Year!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Di, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Di

Di Active Member

I don't know how long it is since any of you fine chaps have had a look at this, but from being way out in the lead at one point we are now sadly sitting well behind in 5th place.

I know I for one would be going absolutely stir crazy (yea, I'm the one with at least 2 months off work with nothing else to do! :shock: ) if it wasn't for the companionship of tMP and its members. They're a really caring community of fellows. This can easily be seen by all the "get wells", the "happy birthdays", the "good lucks" and tons of support and advice on offer everywhere.

We have bandroom discussions, composition competitions, quizzes, random (and I mean really random) topics, and a whole host of games created by members as well, of course, as the Fun@tMP league. All brought to you by John and "The Team".

The site is managed on a voluntary basis by a great team of guys and gals, keeping tMP a safe family friendly forum, for all to use, a team headed by the man himself TheMusicMan. TheMusicMan puts a lot of time AND money into this forum, so that all of the above can happen.

I've given you the reasons why I think tMP should be Community of the Year, now here's a list of what being Community of the Year will mean for John and the Mouthpiece.

First prize
    • 1x Owned vBulletin forum software License (worth $160);
    • 1x vBulletin.nl Professional Style Package 1.x license (worth $35);
    • 1x InfuseSoft.com PixelPro Style license (worth $20);
    • 1x InfuseSoft.com rSkin Style license (worth $20);
    • 5.000 vBulletin.nl Profile Karma Points;
    • Access to the vBulletin.nl Resources area and the vBulletin.nl Underground Area (upgrade to 'vBulletin Fan' usergroup).
    Second prize
    • 1x Leased vBulletin forum software License (worth $85);
    2.500 vBulletin.nl Profile Karma Points;

Access to the vBulletin.nl Resources area and the vBulletin.nl Underground Area (upgrade to 'vBulletin Fan' usergroup).
    Third prize
    • 1x vBulletin product from CafePress (worth up to $25);
    • 1.000 vBulletin.nl Profile Karma Points;
    • Access to the vBulletin.nl Resources area and the vBulletin.nl Underground Area (upgrade to 'vBulletin Fan' usergroup).
    So how about a few more members put in that extra bit of effort and express their thanks by signing up here and voting for tMP to become the Community of the Year. BTW. You will need an alternative e-mail address if you are trying to register using Hotmail, as for some reason it doesn't allow hotmail addresses.

(PS. Don't forget to mention your favourite tMP poster when you sign up).

All the best.
    Mama Di
    x

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP Community
    royalblue
    color
    font
    x license
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Well guys and gals, i know ive voted.

ive done my little bit to help tMM it probably took about 3 minuets of my time to set it up.

Not alot of time when you think what tmp has done to get me playing, given me loads of like minded new friends.

As Dinie has said we currently lie in 5th place, and out of the prizes. it wont take much (and lets face it we have 3500 members on this fabulous site) to at least get tmp into the prizes and who knows back in front were we all belong.

So come on show your apreciation to john and the team by registering and voting for tmp.

Is three minuest of your time really to much to ask?

4. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

We have already had a couple of threads about this but heck one more shouldn't hurt!! Come on guys and gals lets get tMP back up the leaderboard where it belongs. Simply...

GET VOTING!!!!!

Just so you all get the message well and truely I'm going to make this a sticky thread too...

5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

maybe some more incentive: look at the site that's currently in the lead:
    http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/
    we can't let a site that threatens to do such horrible things, win this competition!!!

6. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Perhaps we should send HBB over there to give em a taste of thier own medicine! he could wreak havoc on that board :D

7. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

I really worry about what you all think of me :eek::shock::(

9. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

And so you should! :p

Perhaps you should do some kind of 'community' service to make us all think better of the bunny? ;)

10. cornetblower

cornetblower Member

Have just voted.

Come on guys, if I can do it anyone can.

11. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

well done heather, youve just bumped us up into 4th place.

come on guys get your friends and family to vote, people at work, strangers in the street!

just get voting!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP Community
    royalblue
    color
    font
    x license
  13. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

The poll is closed and the results will be announced in a few days. But I don't think tMP made it into the top 3... :(:frown:

14. Di

Di Active Member

On the surface, doesn't look like it. :-(