Les Tubas de Noël

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by keithb, Nov 3, 2003.

1. keithb

keithb New Member

I'm a tuba player living in France and I've been asked by the guy who runs our "Tubas de Noël" each year (two annual concerts - 20th and 21st december in which several hundred tuba players get together to play christmas music in the open air - if it's fine - dressed in father christmas hats...) to invite english tuba players to join in the fun. It's been going for the past twelve years - it takes place in the north of France; this year in Dunkirk and then Hazebrouck - and quite a few english tuba players take part already.
    If any tuba / tenor horn players are interested, I'd be glad to hear from them.
    Thanks in advance
    Keith Braithwaite
  2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Hi Keith

Welcome to The Mouthpiece.com

So then, any tuba players up for it then!

3. Hilary Mateer

Hilary Mateer Member

Sounds like great fun :D unfortunately I already have band jobs on both those days :evil: and so won't be able to make it :(
  4. tubatu

tubatu Member

Wish I could make it, unfortunately, like Hilary, I'm already booked up. Remind the Forum again next year, a bit earlier in the year would be handy.
    Hope it's a big success. :D
  5. keithb

keithb New Member

It was nice to hear from you all

... I'm sorry - it was a bit late to start talking about it. I'll jump in earlier next year.
    All the best
  6. Tuba Girl

Tuba Girl Member

I would love to do that but I am already booked up too! But will think about it for next year!!!!! 8)