Les Tubas de Noël

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by keithb, Nov 3, 2003.

1. keithb

keithb New Member

Hello
    I'm a tuba player living in France and I've been asked by the guy who runs our "Tubas de Noël" each year (two annual concerts - 20th and 21st december in which several hundred tuba players get together to play christmas music in the open air - if it's fine - dressed in father christmas hats...) to invite english tuba players to join in the fun. It's been going for the past twelve years - it takes place in the north of France; this year in Dunkirk and then Hazebrouck - and quite a few english tuba players take part already.
    If any tuba / tenor horn players are interested, I'd be glad to hear from them.
    Thanks in advance
    Keith Braithwaite
    kb@univ-perp.fr

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Hi Keith

Welcome to The Mouthpiece.com

So then, any tuba players up for it then!

:wink:

4. Hilary Mateer

Hilary Mateer Member

Sounds like great fun :D unfortunately I already have band jobs on both those days :evil: and so won't be able to make it :(

5. tubatu

tubatu Member

Wish I could make it, unfortunately, like Hilary, I'm already booked up. Remind the Forum again next year, a bit earlier in the year would be handy.
    Hope it's a big success. :D

6. keithb

keithb New Member

It was nice to hear from you all

... I'm sorry - it was a bit late to start talking about it. I'll jump in earlier next year.
    All the best
    Keith

7. Tuba Girl

Tuba Girl Member

I would love to do that but I am already booked up too! But will think about it for next year!!!!! 8)