Leicestershire Co-op Band - Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by GJacko, Mar 20, 2006.

1. GJacko

GJacko Member

Cornet & Percussion Needed

Edit: for current vacancies & contact details please see most recent posts

Leicestershire Co-op Band (3rd Section) need a Front Row Cornet player and a Percussionist to complete the line up for the National Finals in Harrogate. Our rehearsal room is just off the M1 at Junction 22. We have a membership age range of 8 to 80 and are Youth and Family friendly.:p

We will be competing at Weston Super Mare on 21st May and taking a coach to this years Whit Friday Marches.

If you'd like to come down for a blow on either Tuesday's or Thursday's, then give me a call on 01530 510543.:tup

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Cornet
    Leicestershire Co-op Band
    3rd Section
    National Finals
  3. GJacko

GJacko Member

4. Steve

Steve Active Member

You may be an 'all round nice guy' Graham but your still a little rule breaker!!!

I refer you to the following rule.

Give us a chance, you only posted it this morning!! Congrats on the qualifcation for the finals and good luck in your hunt for players.

Repremand over! Happy recruiting

5. GJacko

GJacko Member

Oops, sorry :-?

And thanks.......BTW, do you want to audition?

6. Steve

Steve Active Member

Erm, actually front row cornet is one of the few parts I havent done in the last 12 months. Flattered by the offer but I think it best for that lovely bunch you have at Co-op if I steer well clear.

Now, without further a bump.......;)

7. GJacko

GJacko Member

Leicestershire Co-op Band, Midlands 3rd, Bass Trombone for finals

Leicestershire Co-op Band, a friendly bunch, are going to the finals. :clap: But we need a Bass Trombone player to complete our line up. :eek: We're just off junction 22 of the M1. If anyone's interested, email me at graham.jacklin@btinternet.com :tup

Hope to see you soon. :D

8. GJacko

GJacko Member

Leicestershire Co-op Band, Midlands Second Section, are looking for two quality cornet players and a trombone player to replace recent student leavers. We are friendly and hard working.

Based just 400 yards off the M1 Junction 22, we are easily accessible.

Please PM me if you are interested. :D

9. GJacko

GJacko Member

Still looking for a Cornet and Trombone player to play on a recording we have planned for 18th and 19th of October this year.

Please PM if interested.

10. GJacko

GJacko Member

Looking for two cornet players, to help us with a recording 18-19 October 2008. Front or Back row considered. We're based just off Jnc 22 of M1 and will be recording in the Ashby area.

PM me if you're interested.

Either or both days.

11. GJacko

GJacko Member

Cornet Players Required

Leicestershire Coop (Coalville) Band urgently require two full time cornet players, one front and one back row, to complete their line up heading into a busy contest season.

We will start 2009 near the top of the second section tables.

We're family friendly and rehearse just off J22 of the M1.

PM me if you're interested.:p

Edit: Threads merged as per tMP Guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
  12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Cornet
    3rd Section
    National Finals
  13. GJacko

GJacko Member

Leicestershire Co-op Band require a first class, commotted principle cornet player for a busy contest season ahead. We are currently placed at the top of the Midlands second section and poised for promotion.

We're based in the centre of Coalville, just a few minutes from the M1 and M42 and rehearse Tuesday and Thursday evenings.

If you think this might be for you, please PM me.

14. GJacko

GJacko Member

We are looking for a Bass Trombone and Bass (either Eb or Bb considered) to complete our line up for Summer and Autumn contests. We are a busy second section band, based in the centre of Coalville (M1 J22/23) and very friendly. PM me if you're intersted.

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
  15. GJacko

GJacko Member

We are looking for a quality Bass Trombone player for our busy contest and concert schedule. We now rehearse at our own band room, located in the centre of Coalville. Easy reach for M1 and M42. We're a friendly band, but committed to progress. We enjoy good attendance and are well motivated. Please PM me if you are interested.

16. GJacko

GJacko Member

We have a vacancy for a competeny BBb Bass player. We rehearse in the centre of Coalville, close to J22/23 of M1 and J13 of A42 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. PM me if you are interested. Also still looking for a Bass Trombone. Both required for Pontins, Leicester and Leamington contests, all before Christmas.

17. GJacko

GJacko Member

BBb Bass position filled, now just looking for a Bass Trombone. Any takers? PM me.

18. GJacko

GJacko Member

We have a vacancy for a 2nd Trombone player. We rehearse in the centre of Coalville, close to J22/23 of M1 and J13 of A42 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. PM me if you are interested.