Leeds vs Bradford

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by rutty, Oct 15, 2004.

1. rutty

rutty Active Member

Any thoughts on the Superleague Grand Final?

Should be a good game. Leeds have been the most consistant all season, but I still think that on the big day Bradford may well prove to be stronger. It's a bit of a shame that I'll miss the game - I have a rehearsal at the same time :(

It's been a good year with a few shocks and surprises along the way. Who'd have thought Wakefield would have done as well as they did?

Non Rugby League fans need not reply ;)
  2. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Would like to see Leeds do it , but a history of bottling the big occasion does not bode well, and Bradford are a great team when on form.
    Will attempt to get landlord to put it on pub TV tonight - it's a rugby pub and my team are based / sponsored there , but being in London I fear it is the "other" code - shame , as I prefer league and would love to play it again!!
  3. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

I think it will be a very tough match and it could go either way. There's no love lost between these lads, particularly after the Harris saga, so it could be an entertaining match (from a Wiganer's perspective)!

My prediction: narrow win for Leeds.

4. rutty

rutty Active Member

16-8 Leeds!

Got to watch it after all (was confused about the date). Leeds out-thought and out-fought Bradford and thoroughly deserve it after a fantastic season.

Me == well chuffed. Now, must drink lots of beer. :D
  5. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

As a Saints fan im overjoyed Leeds won!!!!!