Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by rutty, Apr 4, 2006.

1. rutty

rutty Active Member

Anyone using the service?

It's an excellent way of sharing your playlists, displaying them on forums or finding music that you like. You can join groups with people of similar interest and there's a radio that can stream a number of stations, or even recommended music, to your PC.

You can create custom playlists like this:

It's really good. Anyone fancy joining a tMP group if I create one? We could do with 15 members if we want to create charts.
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

Sounds interesting. Count me in.
  3. rutty

rutty Active Member

4. Tom-King

Tom-King Well-Known Member

sounds good... need to talk to brother about putting programmes on his pc tho...
  5. Lisa

Lisa Member

I think this is a good idea. I've signed up. :)
  6. rutty

rutty Active Member

Excellent :)

Now we can check out each other's appalling choice of music
  7. Lisa

Lisa Member

Yeah, certainly can! I haven't quite been at my house the last few days so you have been spared...but prepare yourself for my awful music soon :-?
  8. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

OK I've signed up for this (I think if its worked) so be prepared for some truly appalling music choices...:redface:
  9. Lisa

Lisa Member

Wow, I've just had my first proper look at this thing and I think it's really good!
    I love the radio stations - there are millions! I'm listening to a disco one at the moment.
    I really think that more people should join up, pleeease? :p

WoodenFlugel, I don't see you as a member? :( Maybe you have just signed up but not joined the mouthpiece group?