Last Chance to wish DP well

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by Will the Sec, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

OK, folks.

DP's time of leaving is almost upon us, (though you wouldn't know as his signature countdown has changed for days!) If you want to make a last minute contribution, please do so before 9pm tonight.

I'll be compiling all the comments made for DP this evening and inserting them into a card that the band will present him with on Thursday.

Anyone wishing to join Fulham for this special occasion will be most welcome. We rehearse at the Royal British Legion Parson's Green, on the New King's Road. PM me if you need fuller directions. (Careful where you park though - most roads restricted until 8pm)

Thanks for all who have contributed, and especially to John for setting up this area specially at my request.
  2. Cyclops

Cyclops New Member

All the best in Arran to you and Sam. It's been a pleasure!

3. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Hope you settle into island life on Arran. And I hope that others like myself will support the campaign to try and get broadband there sooner than later:- Plenty of time to get used to the woolly jumpers though! ;)
  4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I've joined the cause! ;-)
  5. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

Dave. Its been a pleasure readin all your (terrible) jokes on tMP. All the best in Arran, dont freeze!! :p

akwa xxx
  6. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Either you'll have learned fluent Gaelic and conducting a choir at the next Mod by that time,.... or you will have worn out all the woolly jumpers (.....baaaaaaaaaaah). ;)
  7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Obviously, in a performance of Sheep May Safely Graze! ;-)
  8. Di

Di Active Member

Wishing you all the best with your future and may it not be too long before you are gracing our screens again (or should that dis-gracing:p ;) ) with your witticisms and anagrams. ;)

Good luck,

Dinie and Vickitorious
  9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

:rolleyes: .... that depends if you don't get bored hillwalking in Arran (say hello to any sop players you find there ... hides behind sofa!)
  10. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

sorry its a bit late, but good luck Dave and hope you are back on here soon.
  11. ComputerBloke

ComputerBloke Member

I'll add my twopennyworth to that, even though it's late.
    Cheers mate! Sorry I didn't get down recently...
    Hope it all goes OK.