Lasses needed for group games!

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by steve butler, Sep 15, 2008.

1. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Yes any floozies out there that have got more than 2 brain cells to rub together
    get yerselves down to the virtual charades thread.
    Ex glamour model and 2001 Masterbrain champion Diney Modkins is being badly beaten and demoralised by a bunch of strapping bandsmen (that would even set "brass band chicks" pulse racing!) with intellectual abilities to match their fine physiques (or should that be Phisics?)

She did get a little help at one time from a Colleen McFlugelson, but she soon disappeared when the lads started racking up the points.

So come on down and play with the boys (?) :biggrin:
  2. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

That's not fair! I have a busy lifestyle! ;) Plus I'm scared to win, since I'm more than slightly rubbish at choosing something to do.

PS I'm not Irish, I just live here.
  3. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Nice place to live, must come over in my home on wheels one day.

And yer not rubbish, you just need more practice :wink:, its like me and my caber tossing, at first I could hardly get it off the ground, but now everyone says I'm a right t****r!
  4. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

I think its all a blokey conspiracy...... I've been trying to join in the charades for days but you fellas never post new clues when any girlies are online :tongue: