L&SC "no show"

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by WhatSharp?, Dec 4, 2003.

1. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    L&SC
    south east
    bands
    SC
    url
  3. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Steve, you mean us bands in the south east actually EXIST? I thought it was a weekly (or even twice weekly) figment of our imagination! There was me thinking that going to Fulham Brass Band tonight was a recurring nightmare and that I'd wake up satisfied in the knowledge that such discredited organisations couldn't possibly exist round these parts.

(ps. Anyone from Fulham reading this... I'm joking, OK?)

Who's responsible? (not that 'responsible' is necessarily the right word...) L&SC, NABBC?

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Tell me about it:

And there's me thinking we're part of the Welsh Regional??????

5. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

[/quote]

Who's responsible? (not that 'responsible' is necessarily the right word...) L&SC, NABBC?[/quote]

Both probably, the NABBC probably don't even know there IS an L&SC region ("bands from London?... hahahahahha....") and the L&SC probably don't think theres any point ("There all c**p anyway!").

<sigh>

6. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

maybe you can count yourselves as on a par with the north west and yorkshire regions? we don't have a performance either :(

7. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Just shows that 4BarsRest don't read what they write! :D

Quote :
    "All areas committees, with the exception of the South East"

<sigh>

8. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Trouble is, the quote from the 4barsrest link says, 'All areas committees, with the exception of the south-east, have arranged conductors, bands and venues.'

Therefore, I'm surprsied the NW and Yorkshire regions (in particular!) have been left out.

Still, it's open for all to attend. For those areas left out, perhaps NABBC can stump up the travel costs for those willing to travel the extra distance....

9. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Sure we exist....just as 2nd class citizens :wink: . I thought everyone knew that!!!!