Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Will the Sec, May 17, 2005.

1. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Godspeed, Kylie.
  2. HBB

HBB Active Member

No one deserves to have to suffer an ordeal like this, celebrity or no celebrity.
  3. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

Just goes to show that it can happen to anyone.

She's a very strong-minded and detirmined person, which hopefully should help her to get through this.

I wish her well.

TIMBONE Active Member

Olivia Newton John had the same problem, and she pulled through. If you are young and it is caught early, then aside from the physical and mental trauma, (and as a man I can only empathise), then it is not necessarily terminal. I am not a Neighbours or Kylie fan, but that does not detract from the fact that she is a human being who has not set any bad examples or harmed anyone, so I hope that she pulls through and makes a full recovery.
  5. rightnowmusic

rightnowmusic Member

I met Kylie on a couple of occassions, so my thoughts are with her, and I wish her a very speedy recovery.

She's a strong person, so should get through this.....

Mark :D
  6. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

Erm... men get it, too.

Personally, I'm not a fan, but good luck to her.
  7. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

You lucky, lucky person... Is she as stunning in reality??

Real shame for her...
  8. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I hope she recovers quickly. Just to add though, as much as I hate to see anybody deal with cancer (it was not kind to a few ofmy family members), if her getting cancer will help encourage more women to check themselves peridocally, thus leading to more early detection and better survival rates...then maybe there is a bright side to this.
  9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Any chance of someone explaining what's happened? No TV and very few newspapers around our hall at the moment.

Sounds like Kylie has some form of cancer, so I'll add my good wishes and hope she recovers soon, as I do for anyone else in a similar position at the moment.
  10. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

kylie's been diagnosed with breast cancer, its been all over the news for the last couple of days.

hope she's ok. i'm not a great fan, but no1 deserves to go thru that.
  11. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

It's shocking how young people are when they're diagnosed with breast cancer these days. Let's hope she fights it well!

Rach x