Kristyann's number

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by QAD, Jul 11, 2006.

1. QAD

QAD Member

Hi all,
    Anyone got a mobile number for Kristyann Symonds - is very urgent.
    If you like email to huwcole@hotmail.com
    Cheers
    Huw

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    number
    all
    Anyone
    @hotmail.com
    huwcole@hotmail.com
  3. Di

Di Active Member

4. QAD

QAD Member

ITV West want to do a piece on her daughter Rhiannon getting into the NCYBB this evening. I have her home number but she's gone and changed her answer phone message so that it doesn't say her mobile anymore - doh!
    Cheers
    Huw

5. Di

Di Active Member

She has her email address on the site I linked you earlier and another here

1st Annual Forest of Dean Solo, Duet, Quartet and Ensemble Contest - Lakers School, Berry Hill, Nr Coleford, Gloucestershire, from 9.30am. Adjudicators will be Andy Culshaw and Lyndon Price. Closing date for entries, Friday 16th June. For further details or a entry schedule, contact the contest secretary Kristyann Symonds, Calder House, George Road, Yorkley, GL15 4TL. Tel: 01594 562778, email: Kristyann@ksymonds.fsnet.co.uk

(courtesy IBEW).

6. Di

Di Active Member

And again, courtesy IBEW, although its from 2002, but hopeful:

Forest of Dean School Of Brass 2nd Annual Summer School - Severnbanks Primary School, Lydney, Gloucestershire, 9.30am - 3.30pm. Conducted by Brett Baker and Andy Culshaw, cost £15 per person, contact Course Co-ordinator Kristyann Symonds on 0797 903 1128 for further details and applications.

7. QAD

QAD Member

Thanks Di,
    I'll give it a go.
    Cheers
    Huw

8. Di

Di Active Member

You're welcome. :)

9. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

So scary that my number is avaiable online in so many places!!! Will change my answer machine message to save any further confusion. Did speak to Huw btw and HTV west are coming to the bandroom tonight to do a piece on Rhiannon. Wonder if that means we need to wear band uniform???

10. Di

Di Active Member

Hi. Glad he managed to get hold of you and organise the interview. Congratulations to your daughter on getting into NCBB. Speakiing as a mum of a daughter in the NYBB, I know she'll have a fantastic time and you'll be very proud of her. :clap::biggrin:

11. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

Thanks - as she only started playing the trombone last September I am abviously over the moon for her. Now i just have to get used to the idea of her going off on and leaving me for a week............okay, got it! Where's the nearest club??????

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    number
    all
    Anyone
    @hotmail.com
    huwcole@hotmail.com
  13. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

and what do you do at a club once you find it (it has been about 15 years since i last went - testament to the fact that i was really rather sad BEFORE i had children as Rhiannon is only just 9"!!!!!)