KMJ Recordings at the National Finals, 27/28 Sept 2008

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by KMJ Recordings, Sep 10, 2008.

1. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

[​IMG]

[FONT=&quot]KMJ Recordings is pleased to announce that they will have a tradestand at the forthcoming National Finals in Harrogate over the weekend of 27 / 28 September 2008.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Over the course of the weekend there will be free sample CDs, keepsakes, competitions with prizes valued at four figures....you may even be lucky enough to win a prized KMJ Recordings mug!

Above all, there's the opportunity to meet the team face to face to discuss why KMJ Recordings should be the Company you choose for your Band's recording needs.

Additionally, all bookings taken with deposits paid during the weekend will enjoy a 30% discount on our standard rates.....so the next two weeks is the time to be discussing the dates with the committee and the treasurer!

We'll look forward to meeting you!
    [/FONT]

Graeme Tindall, MD, Felling Band

"Just want to put my sincere thanks on record to You, Gareth & Rob for your hard work last weekend. The service you provided was second to none. I have recorded with Doyen previously and had an expectation of what a 'quality' recording session should be like and in all honesty, you exceeded every expectation."

Graham Johnson, Chairman, Derwent Brass

“...can I say how delighted we were with the whole experience of producing this CD with KMJ Recordings. From the initial recording sessions, right through to the final production has been a very enjoyable and straightforward process”

Errol, tMP Member, Coppull and Standish Band

Keith and Rob were very professional and great to work with, and I would recommend KMJ Recordings to any band looking to record a CD in the future.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    KMJ Recordings
    FONT=Garamond
    National Finals
    FONT
    SIZE